O'Neil Cue Cases

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, I spoke with Mark at noon today and he sounded better than he has in a long time.

Unfortunately because of the surgery (2 heart valves replaced) he can only work about 4 hours a day - 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon. After that he is totally wiped out of energy. His strength is coming back but his endurance is lacking. Sounds like it will be a wile before he is back to 100%.

Combine that with how far behind he is and I still think my case order is minimum 2+ months from completion. Maybe more. Time will tell.

After I call Mark next month I will post an update.

Thanks for all the interest.

Matt Klein

TheLegend

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be putting in an order with O'Neil soon.
1x2 and 2x4 cases
If you would like one of their larger dealer cases let me know what you need and I can add it to the order.
Keep in mind O'Neil is a small company and it takes some time to get orders filled.

P1250149.jpg

P1250142-1.jpg

P1250144.jpg

P1250145.jpg

Is that case a 6 cavity case or is it for 3 butts and 3 shafts

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is that case a 6 cavity case or is it for 3 butts and 3 shafts

The black case pictured is a 2 butt 4 shaft case with storage on the end.

2x4 -- 85.00 Storage on end

----------------

3 butt 3 shaft cases use the same shell with a different liner.

3x3 -- 85.00 Storage on end

----------------

3 butts will NOT fit in the 2x4 case.

So, the case pictured is a 6 cavity case built for 2 butts and 4 shafts.
The 2x4 and the 3x3 are both 6 cavity cases.

Hope this helps.

swest

goldmember
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I hesitate to dredge this up again, but I'm sure others are probably just as keen as I to get a chance to acquire an O'neil case.

I contacted Magic Billiards. Haven't heard back from them, so I may be jumping the gun here, but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything new?

Thanks.

- s.west

p.s. Moonshine, I'm still interested in the original transaction you posted about way back in 2010 (?)...

droptop

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hesitate to dredge this up again, but I'm sure others are probably just as keen as I to get a chance to acquire an O'neil case.

I contacted Magic Billiards. Haven't heard back from them, so I may be jumping the gun here, but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything new?

Thanks.

- s.west

p.s. Moonshine, I'm still interested in the original transaction you posted about way back in 2010 (?)...

Mark from Oneil called me a week ago and he is still making cases and trying to catch up on orders. He is building these cases alone, so it may take a while to fill orders.

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks.

- s.west

I spoke with Mark earlier this week. He sounds good an is making slow progress. If I do not hear from him by the middle/end of next month I will call him again and post another update.
At the moment I'm hopeful.

Mark from Oneil called me a week ago and he is still making cases and trying to catch up on orders. He is building these cases alone, so it may take a while to fill orders.

I attempted to reply to your PM and it did not go through.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i want to buy 2 cases leather
but i have had trouble reaching him
give oneil my phone number

214 477 7323

i want to buy these today

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for a replacement Oneil case for about 7 years but had given up hope until I saw a set of cues in an Oneil case on Ebay.
I bought them just to have the case.

Oneil cases are the best IMHO.

I can't imagine why someone would have a few purty cues in a tube case. What good are purty cues if you can't display them when you are playing? :grin-square:

Huebler

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark from Oneil called me early last week and said he has a 4x8 ready for me. I should be getting the case this afternoon.