Our New Shop

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
I'll look tonight so I know the exact model, I was talking to a guy yesterday who owns the local trophy store/engraving, and he just about gasped when I told him I had a laser, and when I said mine was larger than his, his eye's about popped out of his head.

4.0x3.48

Never tire of learning.
Silver Member
Lasers are awesome. Co2 lasers can cut just about anything. We have 6 1000w sealed beam co2 machines, and 12 yag lasers. How much power does yours put out?

4.0x3.48

Never tire of learning.
Silver Member
We may have bigger machines, but we build lame stuff with them. I give the title to the guy that builds cool stuff, like cue parts. It's not the size of the worm, but how you wiggle it...Or something like that.

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
Thanks guy's, now I need to build an apartment above it, some time's I get so caught up in what I'm doing some time's it's 6am before I know it......no I don't start falling asleep or anything.

And I hope every one gets my "I HAVE A LASER" comment is a funny inside joke I have with about 3 other cuemakers. It sounds arrogent but It's just for fun.

Here's how it goes.

Cue maker A: I just got a new shaft machine.

Me: I have a Laser.

Cue maker A: I can cut 4 shafts at a time with it.

Me: I have a Laser.

Cue maker A: My machine cost $10,000

Me: You could by 20% of my Laser with that. oh and I have a Laser.

Usualy after about 5-6 "I have a laser's" they just laugh and say ok, you win. I get a kick out of it.

Thanks,

and : I HAVE A LASER.