pickle in a pickle

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anybody verify that the middle name and age are the same?

Robert Kerry Pickle, 50, of Nashville

If not then this dude has enough problems already and it should be dropped.

Thats the full name age and city they gave in the article the OP posted, it could be a complete hoax or it could be the truth, time will tell. I think all of my humor has been directed at the 3 year old criminal they listed.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Kidnapping

The 3-year old was obviously the mastermind on this well planned caper.
All three suspects hatched this plot while locked up together in day care.
They would of got away clean, but the 3-year driver had to go back for his Tickle Me Elmo doll.

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
(Transcribed from the Coffee County arrest report page)

Robert Kerry Pickle, 50, 1222 Sugar Creek Circle, Nashville, arrested Aug. 18th and charged with especially aggravated robbery, especially aggravated kidnapping, and criminal trespassing; held on $75,000 bond; to appear Sept. 13th.

Is it or isn't it the same guy?

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Just a hunch mind you but

Quite possibly they were collecting a gambling debt.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
i really enjoyed talking and hanging out with bobby at several of the tournys....i hope it is not him....but it isnt looking good with white car...anyway we all make mistakes....and sometimes people do things the regret....o well i hope to here better news...but if its him...gl on the inside....mickey

bumpypickle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did he play the guitar while robbing the guy?

Where are all the Pickle supporters like the last time when he was arrested? Remember he was such a great guy and blah blah blah, barf. I think he is at his best when he has you zip tied and is going through your stuff. Maybe he plays the guitar while going through your stuff? We need more guys like this in the pool world. I wish I had a sister that I could introduce him to.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What the hell does this have to do with pool?

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with this thread: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=199538

bobby pickle's a pretty well known pool player. and apparently he's gangsta as f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!! if this is true he's looking at some time for real. 3 hots and a cot and all the sex he wants, and maybe some he doesn't. sounds like a pool players retirement plan

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Substance abuse can take good people and turn them into criminals. It's quite sad, really.

One out of every 100 Americans today is incarcerated, and over 85 percent of the crimes they were convicted of involved drugs.

Today, the drug of choice seems to be prescription pills. The article stated the alleged robbers were wondering where all the pills were as they went through the house of Kashola [What a name!].

If this is, indeed, Bobby, this ain't his first rodeo on the other side of the law. If he's still on parole, he's not only looking at facing time on this charge, but he'll most definitely be facing time for a violation of his parole, which in some cases can give you more time than most new charges.

I'm sure this thread will turn into a flame, but the Bobby Pickle I know isn't a bad guy. Substance abuse raises its ugly head once again and takes good men and turns them into monsters. :(

With tough economic times in our country, I think they should just legalize drugs. Incarceration is so expensive that there's not enough prisons. Some jails today are run by commercial vendors.

Alcohol and cigarettes can kill you, but they're legal, and so too should be drugs. If people want to abuse alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs, then it is their choice. The financial after-effects of illegal drugs today, e.g., the judiciary, prisons, legal fees, hospitals, et cetera, is coming out of my taxpayer dollars.

Here's Bobby Pickle, depicted in the middle, between two Keiths during better times at the U.S. Open. :smile:

Attachments

• Bobby Pickle Keith and Keith.JPG
    Bobby Pickle Keith and Keith.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 928

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's another cute shot of Bobby at the 2004 Super Billiards Expo getting ready to sink the 9-ball on the action table. :grin:

Attachments

• Bobby Pickle at 2004 SBE.JPG
    Bobby Pickle at 2004 SBE.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,002

Jadssons

Rehab is for Quitters
Silver Member
Substance abuse can take good people and turn them into criminals. It's quite sad, really.

One out of every 100 Americans today is incarcerated, and over 85 percent of the crimes they were convicted of involved drugs.

Today, the drug of choice seems to be prescription pills. The article stated the alleged robbers were wondering where all the pills were as they went through the house of Kashola [What a name!].

If this is, indeed, Bobby, this ain't his first rodeo on the other side of the law. If he's still on parole, he's not only looking at facing time on this charge, but he'll most definitely be facing time for a violation of his parole, which in some cases can give you more time than most new charges.

I'm sure this thread will turn into a flame, but the Bobby Pickle I know isn't a bad guy. Substance abuse raises its ugly head once again and takes good men and turns them into monsters. :(

With tough economic times in our country, I think they should just legalize drugs. Incarceration is so expensive that there's not enough prisons. Some jails today are run by commercial vendors.

Alcohol and cigarettes can kill you, but they're legal, and so too should be drugs. If people want to abuse alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs, then it is their choice. The financial after-effects of illegal drugs today, e.g., the judiciary, prisons, legal fees, hospitals, et cetera, is coming out of my taxpayer dollars.

Here's Bobby Pickle, depicted in the middle, between two Keiths during better times at the U.S. Open. :smile:

JAM, surely you do not mean legalize ALL drugs. I mean, yeah alcohol and tobacco can kill you, but they are a far cry from heroine or meth...which can kill on upon first use. And as for overcrowded jails, well, they should dust off and plug in the electric lazy-boy a little more, in my opinion, for some of these convicted murderers that are sitting in prisons for us to keep paying for. Like I said, these are just my opinions. In any case, it's sad to see someone with such talent at a sport we all love, hit hard times and feel forced to do something like this.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM, surely you do not mean legalize ALL drugs. I mean, yeah alcohol and tobacco can kill you, but they are a far cry from heroine or meth...which can kill on upon first use. And as for overcrowded jails, well, they should dust off and plug in the electric lazy-boy a little more, in my opinion, for some of these convicted murderers that are sitting in prisons for us to keep paying for. Like I said, these are just my opinions. In any case, it's sad to see someone with such talent at a sport we all love, hit hard times and feel forced to do something like this.

Yeah, I mean legalize all drugs -- heroin, cocaine, LSD, PCP, hash, marijuana, mushrooms, opium, et cetera, et cetera.

The problem of drug trafficking would be eliminated if drugs were legal.

The cost to run overcrowded prisons would not be coming out of my taxpayer dollars.

The dissemination of drugs in the underworld is a profit-making industry today. Legalize the damn drugs and put a stop to it.

Jadssons

Rehab is for Quitters
Silver Member
Yeah, I mean legalize all drugs -- heroin, cocaine, LSD, PCP, hash, marijuana, mushrooms, opium, et cetera, et cetera.

The problem of drug trafficking would be eliminated if drugs were legal.

The cost to run overcrowded prisons would not be coming out of my taxpayer dollars.

The dissemination of drugs in the underworld is a profit-making industry today. Legalize the damn drugs and put a stop to it.

Well, what happens when there are more traffic accidents, murders and spouse abuse due to these legalized drugs? I mean, some guy (or girl) on LSD kills someone in a car wreck...should they not go to jail because they were on a legalized high? C'mon, legalizing drugs isn't the answer. Look at how many people go to jail just for alcohol related crimes. Imagine throwing all of these other drugs in there too...jails would be even more crowded.

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

With all do respect, wouldn't drugs take a good man and turn them into a homeless bum on the street? I am not looking to bash your good friend, I'm just saying, I know a few people, many in bad places, that ended up dead. And, I am pretty sure, they finished that way because of drugs and choosing death over a life of crime. I think a person would have to give these individuals a little nod for taking their own life over harming others. I don't see how being a good pool player or nice to a select few makes them a poor victim. Every killer, robber, rapist, drug dealer has a good side, friends and or morals. That doesn't change what they are/did. Courts can be a perfect tool to help us determine this.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, what happens when there are more traffic accidents, murders and spouse abuse due to these legalized drugs? I mean, some guy (or girl) on LSD kills someone in a car wreck...should they not go to jail because they were on a legalized high? C'mon, legalizing drugs isn't the answer. Look at how many people go to jail just for alcohol related crimes. Imagine throwing all of these other drugs in there too...jails would be even more crowded.

I've read literally thousands of pages on this topic that were written by subject-matter experts, but to encapsulate their findings, the money saved by legalizing drugs could be better spent on educating youth about the pitfalls of drug abuse, resulting in less substance abuse as a whole.

The problem isn't those disseminating the drugs; rather, it's the user. Eliminating the need for illicit drugs, and it will not be as big a problem.

Much like the nationwide cigarette banning today, you don't see as many people smoking when they reach their teenage years as there were when I was a teenager.