Center Ball
Silver Member
Almost flawless to
Oooooh
Ronnie back to the table.
Still, "the gear" auto similar
The gurgling of the softly struck is music
Feeling duty bound to provide the link.
Video with black stripe and comments from The Best.
Won't link so

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240410_065614.jpg

Eclipse day here. The power pole Eclipse. The 10 fingers salute is my favorite. OK on our way the sun getting its way with the back presented to the sun .

Attachments

• 20240410_065614.jpg
    20240410_065614.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 16

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Finding the Balance is the Left vs Right format. Period
Who's gonna win the race? A guy that can run or the guy that can only skip......

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240410_083607.jpg
Sun time was fun time with a final 4 rails 🏆 Going
Side
End
Side Side to snuggle to the king 15 just at the edge of the sun.

Right ends the session with a 12 that still doesn't catch Lefty. So no problem with the overhead handshake.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Sunny day funny way morning practice.
20240411_064500.jpg
Letting the sun dictate the stance. Must shade the cueball and on the line of the cue. Limiting the part of the rail available. A common situation in 8 ball. Fun way to start the day. Full squats.
Lefty has established a 7-4 lead. With different shots required to keep whitey shaded. Going to the teal 2 on the right.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Lefty speared it! The pool gawds finished it with a hard turn in the last 1 inch. I don't see anything on the cloth and am afraid to look further. 😉
20240411_065910.jpg

1 rail
3 in the hole
3 kissing
1 whitey over the pad that ain't bad. 4 serving 15 to the yeller 1 ball.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Get a Grip:
Gotta chuckle at the ones that wanted to squeeze at the handshake. Just like arm wrestling the way I go into the grip.
20240412_140630.jpg
The Balance is on the middle but tending back to the ring finger. The control finger. The middle and index will provide power at impact. Just like flipping a beer cap. Anyway that's how I carry the cue as survey does it's work. All part of the Balance Program. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Water witch is similar to the holding of the cue at address letting the cue dictate the posture and position. Put the cue on the line is easy. Keeping it on the line through whitey is next. 🤷‍♂️
The cradle has middle and ring finger doing the witch work. The picture snapped as the cue was rocking back looking for the ring finger support.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240420_070127.jpg
Sunny day funny day is the motto. Letting the warming sun do it's work. The stretch and flex before I do battle with the tack weeds. 🤷‍♂️ 😉.
Letting the morning sun call the shots.
Went 2 rails to the red 3 in the foreground. Kinda puffing up over the first swing of the morning. Only problem is can't remember which hand it was. 😉 aw heck it was just a 4. Start again.
One handed over the top! Up hill both ways.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240420_071415.jpg
That's Lefty going 2 to the 3 sitting front right. After the 10 second click the shot taken . Good line need speed.
20240420_071340.jpg
Right executed the 4 point shot but keeps his Kung Foo grip under wrap. Good solid foundation though. Shrug 🤷‍♀️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240420_074206.jpg
Lefty was forced by the sun to invent...so The Ground Sluice was employed. Goingto the far rail and returns to the 2 cueballs remaining on the launch pad. Oh what fun, just need for 1 of the 3 to touch the red 3 ball. 🤷‍♂️ A near missed.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Gotta go with a crow. Right Maxed the 2 rails around the corner to the 3 ball.
Definitely deserve a Trophy.
The Dart Stroke Over the 2 cueballs Maximum.
20240420_080855.jpg

I figured the salute to The Miz is appropriate.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Sunday funday: still darts.One rail to the purple 4.The grip is slightly different for Lefty. Right's is working better. The Claw. Give 'em "The Claw" was a favorite cheer. 😉
20240421_070802.jpg

20240421_070735.jpg

Right leads 1-0.
Use your camera to help sort defects that make the Challenge difficult.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Left vs Right
The Grip

Lefty's learning? I guess 🤷‍♂️ Right's more consistent but Goofy Lefty's known for incredible luck. 20240421_072232.jpg20240421_072018.jpg