Practice practice practice

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Rock it speed.
Ronnie at 13 seconds per, is incredible. Knocking the back off the pockets. Then taking a Full 16 seconds on the straight black. Reminds me of self . 😉 well taking longer on the simple game ball.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Thursday 5.2.24
The morning after. 😉
The sun dictation of therapy has Lefty creating the need for a name for the trophy.
20240502_072956.jpg
Straight to the rail. Cue is on the line that the sun called for.
The Trophy, 2 three point kisses 2 three point holes and a rail.
13!!!
20240502_073631.jpg

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Self to Self note in case I get lost. 😉
Exit wound on the cueball.
If I bring the final focus to the exit point the line of aim takes through the cueball. It's a good swing thought for me. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Monday 5.6.24
Bonus lessons with the Snooker World Championship finals. The comments are pure gold or platinum even. Gives incredible insights.
Since I can identify with situations......I enjoy the equations and then solutions narration.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
"Cueball control at this stage." Is a telling comm3nt. 🤷‍♂️
Thank you Mr Herb! The baseball coaching that you provided made me capable of Hitting the Wheel in High school. The coaching was to the effect of, "hit the pea in the center of the ball". I have experienced incredible success by modification to "put the cue tip through the (imaged) exit wound. David Rhoades gave me The Big Eye was imagination. So picture the shot while doing the mathematical calculations.....then devide by and then decided by physical limitations. 🤷‍♂️ Once the decision is made.......it gets played.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Oh how I loved watching the Olympics ski jump.
20240506_071834.jpg

The sun dictation of the fun has the Right hand going 3 rails to the stripe on the bottom right.
20240506_071908.jpg
Yep That's the exit wound. Gotta love it when I surprised myself. 🤷‍♂️
Edit note: the images are reversed.