Precision Potting - Free Evaluation Trial

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mirza, you didn't give me your email address and my pm is still not working. You can email to me directly. You can see my email address in the video. Thanks.

Email address in your youtube video isn't correct, I already sent you an email, but email that you've sent me in the PM is correct, I've sent you an email on that address too.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prior to posting in this Main Forum, I did email Mike to seek his advice as to where I should post this topic. I followed his advice. Sorry if it bothers you.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
makes you practice with inside english thats most dont practice. reminds me of little Joe Villalpanda tips on appling english.

do you use
backhand english
fronthand english
or parallel english
assuming a level cue and not elevated

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Offer will close in 36 hours time. Thanks.

This sounds like a scam of some kind - maybe to get email addresses? The video shows nothing, you say nothing and you require Non-Disclosure Agreements before you will send your materials for an aiming method in pool designed for amateur players?

LMAO

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
This sounds like a scam of some kind - maybe to get email addresses? The video shows nothing, you say nothing and you require Non-Disclosure Agreements before you will send your materials for an aiming method in pool designed for amateur players?

LMAO

I'm not convinced it's a scam, but I don't think the OP understands just how much aiming systems, guides and methods are already discussed on this board.

I think someone accidentally misinformed him.

hogie583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great information

Hello. I received the program this morning. The sytem works It's great, helps you fine tune your potting skills. Your pocket percentage will go up while getting shape. Shot with it for about 3 hours this morning. Like with anything gotta put the time on the table. Send an email off be one of the few to take it to the next level! Its not my place say what this is. Its simple takes a little time. It will help with pocketing balls. Really good players already do this and some dont even know they are. The the mystery. just send an email. Tim

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just throwing this out here....I was informed by a respectable member of this forum that the PP info is a 95% lift from what I teach. I have NOT seen the pp documents so I can not say In any way what is at the core of the method. Whatever it is will surface soon enough as I am not requesting the documents. I am content at this point to just hide and watch. I am skeptical, though, that what this individual has is what I teach.....CTE.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why all the mystery? Why not just give a little summary of what it is all about?

Here's my guess- He is planning on selling the method. To give it some credence, he is now offering it free to get reviews that he can later show. That is why the NDA. He doesn't want anyone telling what it is before he can a dime on it. He has already made it pretty clear that he is not about helping others, or he would freely do so while still making some money on it as Stan and others have done.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello. I received the program this morning. The sytem works It's great, helps you fine tune your potting skills. Your pocket percentage will go up while getting shape. Shot with it for about 3 hours this morning. Like with anything gotta put the time on the table. Send an email off be one of the few to take it to the next level! Its not my place say what this is. Its simple takes a little time. It will help with pocketing balls. Really good players already do this and some dont even know they are. The the mystery. just send an email. Tim

Same or completely different than the multitudes of aiming systems discussed here? I see you have purchased some of the other systems.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This aiming thread might take the cake:) Ha ha ha. It's as weird as the Russian Kenny thread, in its own way.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give my email address and sign a contract with someone that has 20 posts???

I'm gonna pass.

Spending time at the pool table can do wonders for your game anyway.
Tried and true system.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm gonna pass.

Tried and true system.

Yup!

As a former aiming system junkie (SEE and then CTE), I can say from personal experience that giving them up was the best thing that I could have done for my game.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm gonna pass.

Tried and true system.

But, but, but, he has kind of been vouched for. By a guy with 4 posts, no less.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was from Aiming Conversation:

Notice - 08-31-2016, 02:09 PM
I was alerted that my work was lifted by another individual for perhaps marketing purposes. I have looked into this matter in a very limited manner and am satisfied that the assertions of system theft are unfounded at this point. I teach Center to Edge Aiming and the evidence that I have from this other method thus far is NOT what I teach......There will need to be a significant shift in evidence for me to pursue this matter in any further than the 30 minutes total that I have spent on it.

Stan Shuffett

Just a quick note, PP is not an aiming system. So how can it be similar to CTE or CTE Pro One?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was from Aiming Conversation:

Notice - 08-31-2016, 02:09 PM
I was alerted that my work was lifted by another individual for perhaps marketing purposes. I have looked into this matter in a very limited manner and am satisfied that the assertions of system theft are unfounded at this point. I teach Center to Edge Aiming and the evidence that I have from this other method thus far is NOT what I teach......There will need to be a significant shift in evidence for me to pursue this matter in any further than the 30 minutes total that I have spent on it.

Stan Shuffett

Just a quick note, PP is not an aiming system. So how can it be similar to CTE or CTE Pro One?

I hope you are exactly right!
I can only go on what I have been told by a very respected forum member that purports to know the basics of my work. I HAVE NOT SEEN PP YET, SO I DO NOT WHAT YOUR STUFF ENTAILS. Any evidence that I have seen thus far is extremely limited. I can assure that the jury is still out on my part and will be until I have conclusive evidence that my refinements of CTE have not been claimed by someone else......No worries, time will tell.

Stan Shuffett