Precision Potting - Free Evaluation Trial

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same or completely different than the multitudes of aiming systems discussed here? I see you have purchased some of the other systems.

I am relatively new here. How do you know he has bought some of the other systems? What systems?

Do wonder why anyone that post here needs to have many posts to be considered a reliable source?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am relatively new here. How do you know he has bought some of the other systems? What systems?

Do wonder why anyone that post here needs to have many posts to be considered a reliable source?

I know because he posted earlier this month about buying different aiming systems. No secret.

Of course an endorsement of your system is going to be met with skepticism when it's someone who has four posts. And since he only has four posts, it's that easy to check his posts. That would be true for any forum, not just this one.

Last edited:

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the video, the shaft is dirty and full of dings. That's not surprising, considering the the way he moves the balls around the table with the shaft of the cue. Also, there is no excuse for the extremely dirty ferrule. It appears that the buildup of dirt and chalk is so severe that it probably won't even come off at this point.

When was the last time that person changed the tip? I can hardly see it. I guess that goes along with the filthy ferrule. And judging by the chalk ring around the ferrule, he doesn't even know how to chalk the tip.

And he expects people to take him seriously?

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the video, the shaft is dirty and full of dings. That's not surprising, considering the the way he moves the balls around the table with the shaft of the cue. Also, there is no excuse for the extremely dirty ferrule. It appears that the buildup of dirt and chalk is so severe that it probably won't even come off at this point.

When was the last time that person changed the tip? I can hardly see it. I guess that goes along with the filthy ferrule. And judging by the chalk ring around the ferrule, he doesn't even know how to chalk the tip.

And he expects people to take him seriously?

Fran,

This person has declared himself as an amateur that is now pocketing balls at a super amateur level in just weeks as a result of his method. .My guess is is that the dirty ferrule is part of the stage......
He knows what he is doing!

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received a PM from an individual that basically knows my work and says that PP has no connection to what I teach as CTE......

Therefore, I am out of here for now......Watching the Texas Open.....

Stan Shuffett

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So are you mad this guy^^^^? The 'respected'member of this forum. Now that someone else said it is very different and no connection to cte?
Seems you jumped the gun a bit.

Why would you ask such a thing to start with? Where do you see any anger in Stan's post? He even stated that he is very skeptical that it would be CTE. So, just how do you feel he jumped the gun? Maybe you need to go back and re-read what Stan actually wrote.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all honesty, I appreciate that Stan came into the picture because he has some doubts. That is fine by me. Now that all is cleared, he has stand out to say out. A very nice and honourable guy. Thanks.

hogie583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what if the guy is an amateur. The man did some research worked out a program to spin the ball around the table that works very very well. His program has absolutely nothing to do with any aiming system. He wanted feed back from a few people so i signed up. You guys had the same opportunity. This man feels he really has something and wanted to protect it. I cant fault him for that. He's on to something too. You guys are to quick to judge without having facts. Precision Potting its gonna help my game. If you ARE using Pro one 90/90 Samba any aiming method it will help increase your pocketing percentage! I also an amateur ive supported members of this forum bought your dvds,customshafts every one of you had to start somewhere. Ive only got what 4 post so my voice on the forum dont mean anything... like i said every one has to start somewhere. Ive been on this forum for about a year. I Just recently got a user name. Every once in a while someone comes up with a nice piece of info that can help ones game. Then the flame wars begin. Oh his shaft is dirty and all dinged up.... lmao i thought it was a funny comment.

Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also apologize to pp., I watched the video and didn't get the email info and the way you were using the cue in the video looked a bit like cte, no, disrespect and good luck with your system. I hope you have great success!

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fran,

This person has declared himself as an amateur that is now pocketing balls at a super amateur level in just weeks as a result of his method. .My guess is is that the dirty ferrule is part of the stage......
He knows what he is doing!

Stan Shuffett

Well, there's no way to tell at this point if it's staged or not, but presenting yourself as a slob isn't exactly a selling point.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Why not simply provide your name and where you are so we don't have to do all this speculating.

Pool should not be cloak and dagger and secretive. That may have worked in the 60s but not now.

hogie583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Credentials cloak and dagger

I really believe no matter how he presented his system program here on the forum.. Which could have been without cloak and dagger... This forum and some of its members would have shit all over it anyways. It happens every damn time over anything to do with aiming. What makes it worse he has no credentials so what.. if the information is good so what! Who says you have to be a Pro to give out something? Who says you have to have 1000 post before your taken seriously? Who says you have to give free information? But i do agree that it could have presented to the forum a little differently. With all that said. The Gentleman has put together some great info and im thankful for it.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Because he is vouching for someone who has come here with a likely BS story about some mysterious system he has developed that is so secret he required NDAs to say anything about it.

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
Well the guy has a pretty long bridge length for an low level player along with a consistent follow through. Most shots appear to be set up as half ball hits.
But good luck to anyone trying to get better just be cautious and may the pool god stay with you.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like it if the video wasn't edited, I can record shots all day and look like SVB! If edited correctly non cut away filming please

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In response to some of the queries put forth,

1. I was using a house cue. I do not own a cue.
2. I don't know how it can all be half ball hits when I rolled the ball up and not placed them at specific spots on the table.
3. As for the youtube being edited, I suppose you meant the two sequences. I took four videos and two of could not be used as I failed in potting enough balls, so these are NGs. The other two had 8 pots consecutively. My son who is very much into video editing, felt that that showing 8 balls being pocketed is too long and will bored the viewers, so he cut them into 5 and 6 shots respectively. He said that I am an amateur, so 5 to 6 pots with english is already considered a feat.
4. I am not hiding anything except the methodology and idea of PP. I have not decided what to do with it yet and I want to leave my options opened. NDA is the best option to achieve that goal for me till I get feed back from the evaluators.
5. I am Ignatius from Singapore. A good 10-14 hours time difference with USA and 5-8 hours with Europe.

Best wishes to all members of Azbilliards.com