Rasson Table

Mole Eye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I said earlier, the quality may not be much now, but give them a few years, and they'll be as good as anybody's including Diamond. Remember when Toyotas and Nissans first came over from Japan, the quality wasn't the greatest either; but it didn't stay that way.

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We just bought our grandson an LGB G scale train for Christmas. Originally made in Nuremberg, LGB went bankrupt in 2007. There was a reorganization, and then all production was moved to China.

They used cheaper plastics. I've read horror stories of un-greased gearboxes.

Thankfully, LGB Marklin pulled everything out of China. The trains are now made in Hungary. Once again their quality has soared. I ordered on-line and thankfully received a Hungarian made starter set.

Last edited:

kevina

RASSON BILLIARDS
As I said earlier, the quality may not be much now, but give them a few years, and they'll be as good as anybody's including Diamond. Remember when Toyotas and Nissans first came over from Japan, the quality wasn't the greatest either; but it didn't stay that way.

Didn't expect the topic about Rasson table be re-talked after all these years and it's glad to see there's some fair comments to a company or the product from China. You said it quite right, no one will stay where they were if they keep moving. There might be some bad experience for some people on products from China, but it doesn't mean every company is same. Even Diamond was nobody ten years ago when Brunswick was still active on the market, and also a lot of complaints to Diamond tables when they just showed up on market at the beginning, but look at now? we admit so far it's the No.1 brand on commercial table market. But who knows who will be the next? As a Chinese company, we don't expect everyone like product made in China, but at least let's talk it without bias. Like we said, anyone deserves a chance to stand on the stage no matter where they come from...
https://www.facebook.com/rassonbilliards/posts/1054159671327699?pnref=story