Ready and willing to gamble with anybody!

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
He is Good

How is punky, he use to come to Baltimore a bunch back a few years ago, I know he mess his back up on the railroad, I hope he is good, good man!

Just a bit of old age creeping up but he still plays pretty sporty. When I see him I will give him your regards.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Wedge, if you run into Punky tell him Richie will play him with a ball 9-8, I go to 8.

Love Punky great man to gamble with!

Are you the piano man ,, wow Bobby Hawk back in action love that I remember Slivka wouldn't give him more than a ball , if he's in gear Henry has his hands full

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you the piano man ,, wow Bobby Hawk back in action love that I remember Slivka wouldn't give him more than a ball , if he's in gear Henry has his hands full

Piano man is Jeff Brinkman, I never really went far from my pool hall running out billiards, bill n billies was great action for a long time, went there much.

Only Tournament I ever played in was Derby city classic in 2010 1 pocket.

Iam no great player, im b speed, but I will play.

Henry has no chance giving Hawk a ball, Bobby must of not been playing to get that spot.

Bobby will win even in that game.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well almost ready, The last time I played was at running out billiards in Dundalk , I played Gary Abood a race to 5 for 2500, I was getting 9-7, Gary won 5-4 this was august of 2011. I HAVE NOT HIT 1 BALL ON 9FT TABLE SINCE., so I will need two weeks of practice.

I will be playing at TOP HAT pool room at the first of the year, I will match up with anybody.

And for those who know me I will bet everything I got in my pockets!

Top Hat is around the Baltimore beltway.

JAM I would love to see The mighty Keith walk in, He has action too ( even know I probably wont like it) .

Now I need weight from most good players, but I will play!

Lets start the new year off right, with some great ACTION!

What's your speed to Henry or if your not the piano man what's your speed to him
I might be interested in cheap action till you get a better game ,, I can do tue and Thursday

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Piano man is Jeff Brinkman, I never really went far from my pool hall running out billiards, bill n billies was great action for a long time, went there much.

Only Tournament I ever played in was Derby city classic in 2010 1 pocket.

Iam no great player, im b speed, but I will play.

Henry has no chance giving Hawk a ball, Bobby must of not been playing to get that spot.

Bobby will win even in that game.

I couldn't remember his name talked to him a few months ago seen him for yrs he's a serious player , he showed me a post not to long ago where Kieth wanted to play him if Kieths calling you out you got game period
I need say anymore on that , I'm b speed 9 ball c speed one hole don't play it but I'm getting into it , I'll go cheap , tue or Thursdays here and ther I pick the table , lol

Last edited:

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got off the phone at TOP HAT , Black Henry and Bobby Hawk playing 300 a game 1 pocket, good action.

PS, I cant bet 10000 a set, but I will bet what I got and what I can get up , always a 1000 or so!
Hows the Henry/Hawk match going?....even 1 hole?

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's your speed to Henry or if your not the piano man what's your speed to him
I might be interested in cheap action till you get a better game ,, I can do tue and Thursday

Last I played Henry gave me 8-7, that was 2011, I have hit 1 ball on big table since.