Romanian player in town looking for action

Living beside Gene Hackman, right Vica.

Don't worry about what I say 9 Baller, only what you say. Don't worry about me either, only you.

Part of my heritage is Romanian and Hungarian. If I feel like cracking a joke about Gypsies, I will. If thats alright with you of course.If it's all right with you I'll respond when I want.

In the future, I will PM you you my posts so you can stamp them.Please don't, I rarely read my fan mail.

I have never claimed to be fairly smart.You ain't. You on the other hand have been coming off lately as the Forum Police.Show examples or STFU. To be fair, I said I was kidding.I didn't respond to you, I responded to Allen Brown, maybe there was a reason. If I were to run into the guy and told him that my name before adoption was Petre, (Romanian for Peters), and made a crack about us being Gypsies, he would have had a laugh along with myself.

Dearest Tough Guy,

Your heritage is not relevant. The person being from Romania does not make him a Gypsy and by extension, a thief.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Yes they are in certain circles. In the circles where I am people from Alabama are usually referred to as ignorant, slack-jawed yokels, running around barefoot while wearing white sheets with conetop hats.

I don't subscribe to either generality.

ONB

You are spot on with your suggestions about people from Alabama. You must be from the Northeast. You forgot the Hillbilly Imbred part though. Next time you better make sure you get all of it in there.

scttybee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
could everypne get their panties out of their holes...Old nine baller....bartrum bets and plays so stfu...really

Terry you mean spirited canuck I will be writing this down...somewhere

im gonna go apologize to someone for something

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
remember that in america you have to be politically correct. It doesn't matter even if what you say is the truth....you still can't say it because you might hurt someone's feelings. Congratulations you have succeeded.:thumbup:

you should be ashamed of yourself for telling the truth !

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Beefy, do you get up to North Alabama much? Im straight up 231 from you.

Anyway, the Romanian guy posts here. Did anyone figure out who it was?

Last edited:

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you interpret what this usually means it comes out to:

I already know who he is.

I can beat him playing 1Pocket and 10 Ball even up.

Because of these two things I'll offer to bet 10 thousand.

I don't know either of them but BARTRAM is NOTa good 1Pocket player unless he's improved quite a bit. That means the Romanian guy probably can't play it at all.

I've been wrong before.

ONB

Notice the caps▲ . Thats a joke right?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Wow, I put Pool in the Poo Poo bowl and became an internet tough guy all in one thread.

Old Nine, if you knew me, you would be laughing at my bad jokes etc in the bar and buying me beer before you wanted to take my chicklets out.

But don't swing on me ok. I might duck.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
If you interpret what this usually means it comes out to:

I already know who he is.

I can beat him playing 1Pocket and 10 Ball even up.

Because of these two things I'll offer to bet 10 thousand.

I don't know either of them but Bartram is not a good 1Pocket player unless he's improved quite a bit. That means the Romanian guy probably can't play it at all.

I've been wrong before.

ONB
I don't know him
If I don't know someone I will play 10 ball and 1 pocket
Your right I'm not a good 1 pocket player

Wow, I put Pool in the Poo Poo bowl and became an internet tough guy all in one thread.

Old Nine, if you knew me, you would be laughing at my bad jokes etc in the bar and buying me beer before you wanted to take my chicklets out.

But don't swing on me ok. I might duck.

The last guy I swung on did duck and I hit a wall and broke my hand. Missed 6 weeks of work. I'm not a "swinger", much prefer the "beer" being bought.

ONB