Romanian player in town looking for action

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
On sunday at hardtimes in sacremento there was a player from Romania who was beating everyone and betting also

went through Amar Kang like hot steak knife through butter

apparently wants some action to all comers, only in town for a month so get your wallets at the ready

Are you quite sure he's not from New York?

Interpreted for ONB:

I don't know you either, come teach me some one-pocket bring 10K

Interpreted for OLD NO 9,

I know him and know he can't win.

ONB

You saying I know you and I can't win?

He said that he didnt know you in a previous post and then he says he knows you and you cant win. I think hes full of it.

Maybe you can get action with the Romanian and Nine Baller. Good luck.

Bartram,

There is a lot of confusion here so let me make it clear; You don't know me and I am not sure what Allen Brown and OLD NO 9 are talking about or who they are talking to.

I am saying that you know who the Romanian guy is. People don't make $10,000 challenges to people they know they can't beat.

ONB

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Bartram,

There is a lot of confusion here so let me make it clear; You don't know me and I am not sure what Allen Brown and OLD NO 9 are talking about or who they are talking to.

I am saying that you know who the Romanian guy is. People don't make $10,000 challenges to people they know they can't beat.

ONB

I promise you i don't know who he is
No one has said his name
If I don't know them and they are from another country I'll play 10 ball and 1 pocket
I been playing 5 k to 10 k sets often since the U.S. open

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Interpreted for OLD NO 9,

I know him and know he can't win.

ONB

You've got it wrong about the wrong guy.

When Chris was 17-18 and played WAY under where he is today when we would go to a tourney he would ask EVERY man, woman, or child in the building to play. From C players to to pro's, giving spots, getting spots.... One time we were out running around and Keith McCready and the Louisiana crew had been to the last few spots, just ahead of us. I was like "We're steering clear of that...". Chris was like "Hell no!!! We're making a game....". Nothings changed.... What American plays the Fillipinos betting high and betting his own? Chris. Henny and SVB too, but that's it. Who plays SVB and bets high on their own $? Chris is the only one I know of.

And anyone who thinks he locks it up or wants the best of it, follow him around for a month and make every single bet he makes $ for $. You'll believe.

Iggys......

I promise you i don't know who he is
No one has said his name
If I don't know them and they are from another country I'll play 10 ball and 1 pocket
I been playing 5 k to 10 k sets often since the U.S. open

That's good enough for me, I've never heard your integrity or honesty called in to question and I certainly would not do it.

ONB

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
People don't make $10,000 challenges to people they know they can't beat.

ONB

You are confusing Bartram with "people". He is not people. He is a smooth criminal who finds out if he can beat people the hard way - by playing them for a lot of money. He wins a lot and he is actually as close to a real life action hero as you'll find around here.

(No gypsy was harmed in the making of this challenge.)

Last edited:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
You are confusing Bartram with "people". He is not people. He is a smooth criminal who finds out if he can beat people the hard way - by playing them for a lot of money. He wins a lot and he is actually as close to a real life action hero as you'll find around here.

(No gypsy was harmed in the making of this challenge.)

Lol
I love this post

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
could everypne get their panties out of their holes...Old nine baller....bartrum bets and plays so stfu...really

Terry you mean spirited canuck I will be writing this down...somewhere

im gonna go apologize to someone for something

You diiiiiiiick!

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are spot on with your suggestions about people from Alabama. You must be from the Northeast. You forgot the Hillbilly Imbred part though. Next time you better make sure you get all of it in there.

Sounds like 'they' got all of it in there when ONB'er passed through Alabama. Maybe he is butthurt cuz they didn't send him flowers.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member

Your intelligence is failing to show competency at logical thought.

Nowhere has anyone assumed or thought that Chris thinks he cannot beat the guy. The reality is that Chris is at a level where if he does not know someone then it is likely he has a good chance to beat them. There are probably 300 guys in the world Chris does not want to play even 10-ball against, and he knows 99% of those people. Combine that with the fact the guy is from ****ing Romania (a 1-pocket powerhouse nation if there ever was one) and you can deduce that the offer Chris put out there was not too far out there. Some unknown player from Romania is in tough in that match, there is simply no one on the world stage from Romania that is likely better then even money at absolute best against Chris in those two games.

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nowhere has anyone assumed or thought that Chris thinks he cannot beat the guy. The reality is that Chris is at a level where if he does not know someone then it is likely he has a good chance to beat them. There are probably 300 guys in the world Chris does not want to play even 10-ball against, and he knows 99% of those people. Combine that with the fact the guy is from ****ing Romania (a 1-pocket powerhouse nation if there ever was one) and you can deduce that the offer Chris put out there was not too far out there. Some unknown player from Romania is in tough in that match, there is simply no one on the world stage from Romania that is likely better then even money at absolute best against Chris in those two games.

Very true, your logic is true as long as the guy didn't come from any Asian country ;).

dmb4231

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Easy money

Sounds to me that Bartram figures that any Romanian can't play one pocket so he figures to either break even or win both? Poor Romanian had probably never heard of one pocket! If Chris was to say come to Columbus and play just 10 ball for 10k would be showing some serious nutts! Definately not trying to take away from bartrams heart which I'm sure he has plenty of, just seems this way to me

ONB

So then you think that poolplayers routinely issue $10,000 challenges to people they think they'll lose to? I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ONB

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
be real guys, the fella was in sacramento and said he wold take on all comers. he didnt say he would travel anywhere in the country and play the best for 10k.
plus why all the hate for him. he didnt do anything but come out and gamble.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Romanian, not Hungarian?

If it's Vilmos Foldes, I wouldn't mind seeing him stop to play Dechaine on his way home.

Last edited:

flufly da killa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
really ****ed up thing to say....then you say your kidding...in sparta even a messeinger is responsable for what comes out his mouth..and yours might have had you kicked in that pit........now were that romain noddle at ...tell his ass he got 10 5 1pocket count blackula...