Samsara?

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Samsara are one of the top cues made.They don`t make junk.I play with a samsara/derby and I have had several pros tell me it was one of the best hitting cues they have hit with.All the points are even and top notch.

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
And if they did, it would hit a ton. (At least it would if someone was selling it here :) )

LAlouie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not my cup of tea :smile:
Very good craftsmanship, but odd in a "why are they putting furniture designs on cues" kind of way. But I played with one once and the hit was very nice.

Well, different strokes for different folks.

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are as good as they get period. Their work is flawless and they hit as well as any other cues bar none.

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not my cup of tea :smile:
Very good craftsmanship, but odd in a "why are they putting furniture designs on cues" kind of way. But I played with one once and the hit was very nice.

Well, different strokes for different folks.

I definitely understand what you are saying. I just got a J/B and was custom made with Cocobolo joint and ringwork. Best J/B I've ever owned.

qexpert_101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sp

I have a Samsara SP the points aren't perfect but pretty close. Now for the hit, it is one of the best cues I have ever played with.

rackrunner8ball

Registered
After being at their shop. It amazes me that they have hundreds of thousands of dollars in cues just hanging on the wall. I couldn't find a cue for less then $4200 with some being as high as $38,000. Jim told me that they need to replenish the 'wall' every 12-18 months. Samsara has an awesome hit. They have a great reputation also.

rackrunner8ball

Registered
After being at their shop. It amazes me that they have hundreds of thousands of dollars in cues just hanging on the wall. I couldn't find a cue for less then $4200 with some being as high as $38,000. Jim told me that they need to replenish the 'wall' every 12-18 months. Samsara has an awesome hit. They have a great reputation also.