SCRUGGS JUMP BREAK looking 4

sad_clown0306

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i didnt know he was building jump breaks.

Scruggs is a Master of his own but are his jump and break cues good compared to others like Gulyassy, Mezz etc

MotteyFan

LET'S GO PENS !!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
scruggs jump beark

yes he made jump cues yet not many i:Dve been looking for onr for years

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've got one,

but it's not for sale. Signed by Tim. By FAR the best breaking cue I've ever used. I've had more than one person tell me the same thing. Monster breaker!

Subdude, who sold it to me wanted to buy it back and normally I would try to accommodate that, but this thing just breaks TOO good.

Sorry to be a tease, good luck on your search.

MM

rsmith_1972

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
J/b

I have a S/P jump break that i bought new in 92. It might be for sale if the price is right...

Richard

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
but it's not for sale. Signed by Tim. By FAR the best breaking cue I've ever used. I've had more than one person tell me the same thing. Monster breaker!

Subdude, who sold it to me wanted to buy it back and normally I would try to accommodate that, but this thing just breaks TOO good.

Sorry to be a tease, good luck on your search.

MM
Yeah, you dog!!! I wanted to, but to no avail. I do expect to get first crack at it if and when it does go back on the market. Me and Nick had the same 2. We played musical J/B's. The other is up north. Good luck to you and your search.

Sub

MotteyFan

LET'S GO PENS !!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
scruggs J/B

thanx man seems like luck ain't on my side people are holding on to these cue's like there gold