Scruggsinhand Wanted!!

ShaneS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm sorry to hear about your probs. with Brian.

I did a trade with him about 9 or 10 months ago where he was very slow fulfilling his end of the deal. I sent him a cue and some $ via paypal, but didn't see my cue from him for about 2 to 3 weeks. I don't know what the hold up was exactly, but I ultimately ended with what I was promised. Although I would probably never deal with him again -- not taking into account the current scenarios -- I still never thought of him being a crook. But, I guess you can never really know another person.....

I hope everything works out for you and Chady.

I don't know if it will help but I have Brian's email address if you need it.

Take care,
-Shane

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
emails and phone calls are not working at this point. who knows what is going on with him. Its an unfortunate set of circumstances it seems. i hope that it can be resolved in an easy cordial manner. However, based on his none response it doesn't appear that way.

thomsont

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ShaneS said:
I'm sorry to hear about your probs. with Brian.

I did a trade with him about 9 or 10 months ago where he was very slow fulfilling his end of the deal. I sent him a cue and some $ via paypal, but didn't see my cue from him for about 2 to 3 weeks. I don't know what the hold up was exactly, but I ultimately ended with what I was promised. Although I would probably never deal with him again -- not taking into account the current scenarios -- I still never thought of him being a crook. But, I guess you can never really know another person.....

I hope everything works out for you and Chady.

I don't know if it will help but I have Brian's email address if you need it.

Take care,
-Shane

Thanks Shane. I have his email. But he never reply.

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was at my local room last night after I left and bought a Tulipwood Scruggs for $700.
You guys need to call this number.
(765) 459-5101

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sore_Aintya said:
He was at my local room last night after I left and bought a Tulipwood Scruggs for $700.
You guys need to call this number.
(765) 459-5101

Damn....That's throwing some dirt in the vaseline :(

Sore_Aintya - I'm not involved, but will say "Thank You" for reporting that.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
BRIAN,
I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD. I'M SURE YOU'VE BEEN TOLD MORE THAN ONCE ABOUT IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE HERE ON AZ. I KNOW I HAVE LEFT YOU 2 VOICE MESSAGES, TELLING YOU ABOUT THE THREAD, AND ASKING YOU TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF THIS. YOU'VE BEEN IN THE CUE GAME FOR AWHILE NOW, YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

I CAN TELL YOU THAT I, AND OTHER GUYS THAT I DEAL WITH HAVE LOST TOTAL RESPECT FOR YOU AT THIS POINT, AND WOULD ALSO MOST LIKELY NEVER CONSIDER DEALING WITH YOU AGAIN. I CAN ALSO CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT CHADY HAS MORE CONTACTS IN THE BUSINESS THAN I DO, AND THAT MORE THAN LIKELY HIS GUYS WILL ALSO NO LONGER DEAL WITH YOU.

IF YOU HAVE EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HAVE CAUSED THESE PROBLEMS, AT LEAST MAN UP HERE, AND ADMIT YOU SCREWED UP, AND TELL THESE GUYS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION.

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION,OR ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO STAY IN HIDING FOREVER??????????

thomsont

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've just called him again and left voice mail to his cell.... If i don't hear from him again I'll call that number.... Sore, thank you very much.

Tim

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm posting this for Jack Lee because his computer is down. Jack is still waiting to get his cue back from Brian. It is a 1992 Bluegrass cue with black and white checkerboarbs on the butt plate. Any info on the cue you can call him at 1-513-425-0900.

Sore_Aintya

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim said:
I'm posting this for Jack Lee because his computer is down. Jack is still waiting to get his cue back from Brian. It is a 1992 Bluegrass cue with black and white checkerboarbs on the butt plate. Any info on the cue you can call him at 1-513-425-0900.

I know you declined to comment before, but the community has to know.
Was this cue stolen from your friend Jack?:confused:
I have seen the cue in person although not sure of its whereabouts now.

Tim

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jack told me that Brian came to his billiardroom and Jack gave him the cue to either sell or make a deal on another cue that Brian wanted. Jack has tried to contact him for quit awhile trying to get his cue back. It was in mid July when he came and got the cue according to Jack. Call Jack after 11:00 am EST to ask him any questions 1-513-425-0900.

Sore_Aintya

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim said:
Jack told me that Brian came to his billiardroom and Jack gave him the cue to either sell or make a deal on another cue that Brian wanted. Jack has tried to contact him for quit awhile trying to get his cue back. It was in mid July when he came and got the cue according to Jack. Call Jack after 11:00 am EST to ask him any questions 1-513-425-0900.

Well, that explains why he wouldn't tell me where he got it.
Good luck, but from the looks of things the chance of getting the cue back is slim.

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
i am not in hiding and was not intentionally trying to scam anyone...

Chady and thomson -- my plan is that you will both be taken care as soon as Nov. 17th. if not sooner.

i thought i had explained to both of you that i was in the middle of a bad situation and needed time to get things right.

at this point, all i can do is do my best to make things right and offer my sincere apology as.

sweatin/Tony has been partially taken care of and will be completely by tue/wed also. FYI

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Sore_Aintya said:
Well, that explains why he wouldn't tell me where he got it.
Good luck, but from the looks of things the chance of getting the cue back is slim.

Bob/sore -- before you make assumptions that lead to comments/statements about what i am doing.

get the facts straight by asking me in person BTW which you never seem to do, just talk behind my back...if you cant do that, mind your own business which should keep you busy enough anyways....this is the second time i have asked you to stay out of my business.

* the TS was bought for someone else with that persons money. i just merely picked the cue up for that person.

*the harris was involved in a multi way trade deal that i ended up on the short end of the stick....i was able to get the cue back and Jack does indeed have his cue back which cost me more than the cue was worth, BUT I MADE IT RIGHT!

not that this is any of YOUR business....just to clarify so you have something new to talk about me......in a bad way i am sure...:rolleyes:

Sore_Aintya

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive asked you many times where you have gotten such and such cue, you are always secretive about everything. Which is fine, just figured you wanted to keep your "sources" private. I could care less about your "business" or who you owe what and where said items are. I was just letting everyone know that you was indeed alive, and hadn't fell off the face of the earth.

Funny how you singled my post out from the many others that where actually pointing the finger at you and saying they was disappointed in your lack of communication. I could have jumped in at any point in this thread and added my two cents to your communication skills or lack thereof, but I didn't. I did as you suggested I do and minded my own business.:)

Friday was the first time I have seen you since you settled the transaction we had, and I thought I was pretty pleasant towards you considering our last meeting.

I wont comment on the something new to talk about me comment, other then I hear my fair share too.

Last edited: