Shannon Daulton HOF

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terry Ardeno said:
Here's a list of some of the stronger players being mentioned for placement on the ballot.....
Allen Hopkins
Jose Parica
Cliff Joyner
San Jose Dick McMorran
Marvin Henderson
Jack Cooney
Buddy Hall
Johnny Ervolino

In a one on one match up in One Pocket or Banks, I like Shannon over all these wonderful champions. Title for title and $ for $, I think he beats this line up.

Also, here's a link to who is already IN the respective Hall of fames....
http://www.onepocket.org/fame.htm

I'd pick Allen and Buddy out of that bunch. Shannon belongs in the HOF but he may still have a few wins left in him :). Not exactly what I would call over the hill. More like still in his prime. Don't let his promoting fool you. A few days practice and SD is still a world beater. I don't see a bunch of guys lining up to challenge him at Banks and One Pocket TODAY!

Last edited:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I will vote for Shannon the first time he is eligible. The question is which HOF will he go into first? I say he should pobably be voted into both at he same time.
1st Legends of One Pocket
Lexington All Star One Pocket
1st Legends of One Pocket
1st place Derby City Classic 9-Ball Bank
5th place Derby City Classic 9-Ball Banks
5th place Derby City Classic One Pocket
1st place Derby City Classic 9-Ball
1st place Derby City Classic All Around Champion
4th place Derby City Classic 9-Ball Banks
9th place Derby City Classic One Pocket
1st Fast Eddie?s One Pocket
5th place Derby City Classic Bank Pool Division
2nd place US Open One Pocket
1st place Open Bank Tournament
7th place Gulf Coast Classic Bank Pool
1st place Gulf Coast Classic Bank Pool Ring Game
9th place Derby City One Pocket Division
1st place Derby City Classic Bank Pool Ring Game
7th place Carolina Open One Pocket
4th place US Open Bank Pool Championship
3rd place US Open One Pocket Championship
7th place Derby City Classic One Pocket Division

Oh yeah, there is another Legends of One Pocket title in there somewhere. These are just the ones I could readily find.......... I posted this over at OnePocket.org, feel free to correct anything that is incorrect.

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon impressed me so much when I was in the AF around 1998 or so. Alex Pagulyan(sp?) was pretty young then but gambling at cuemasters with anybody and ran through everyone. Late that night Shannon came in and they played a 10-ahead for $5,000 I think. Shannon got on the hill within an hour but Alex showed his heart and got it back to even after grinding it out for a while. I had to leave as it was getting too late for me but I heard the next day Shannon was the only guy to beat Alex during the US Open that year gambling but it took him almost 9 hours(I heard). It takes a lot of heart to get on the hill in a match like that, lose back to even and then come back to win the dough!