Some news

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
So very sorry for your loss, Jennifer. Your father was a good man and a very good friend to many of us. He will be missed by all.

Rest in peace.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
It's going to leave a big hole here in npr azb.

So sorry for your loss.

Jeff Livingston

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry for your loss, Jennifer. Many could tell he was a man of great faith by his posts.

Eternal rest grant unto Neil, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
That's a shame to hear. Neil was good people. He loved playing pool as well as teaching pool. We had many discussions on the subject of teaching. He understood pool strategy more than most folks, he knew the game very well.

RIP Neil.

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Sorry for you loss. May you family find peace in this time of sorrow. I didn't know your father but I enjoyed his post here on AZB.

Jim

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad news indeed. I often corresponded with Neil and I'll miss our interactions on this forum.

Sorry for your loss, Jennifer.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I just learned of Neil's death and it's very, very sad news.

Neil was without a doubt one of the most intelligent posters on AZ Billiards. His knowledge of pool ran very deep and he always took an enormous amount time to make videos with the intent of helping others.

Neal was such a great person. I had the pleasure of meeting Neil during a business trip to Michigan a few years ago. I happened to be with my former boss and we ended up meeting Scott Lee and Neil. Neil was a fabulous player and was very, very passionate about the game. My primary recollection of that day was that Neil certainly didn't miss much.

When it came to speaking his mind, Neil never held back. He bravely debated many "political" pool topics and did so with a highly technical flair. To defend his points, he would make excellent videos demonstrating techniques that backed up his position --- something very, very few posters on here do.

He wasn't afraid to put himself out there --- he was one of the very few players to post a video reply to Colin Colenso's Potting Test, and probably posted the highest score out of the entire forum.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Neil's family. Neil was one of our best members and he will be sorely missed.

RIP Neil... Godspeed.
Dave

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A worthy candidate for the AZ Hall of Fame. One of you who knew him best should memorialize him there.

RIP Neil.