The Big Match Up Big $$$$$$$ This Is It.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Dont Hide My $$$ Or Face Step Up!!!!!

Btw: Thats Only One Barrel, I Dont Even Know How Many I Have. I Cant Carry Them All.

Post Up Or Disappear

Thats What I Thought

In case you cant count thats only a mil

if you look carefully you notice a gun in my pants, i awalys carry, and have body guards. so no funny ideas.

Attachments

• eric2.jpg
    eric2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 942
Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Got The Muscles Carring My Bankroll. Whats Your Story?

Dont Start Something You Cant Finish.

Attachments

• me305.JPG
    me305.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 913

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
I Got The Muscles Carring My Bankroll. Whats Your Story?

Dont Start Something You Cant Finish.

Is this a troll thread? Fatboy, Cornfed what's up with this thread?
JoeyA

glee

I sure hope all that baggage is square with the IRS. Remember April 16th. Good luck, George

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
I Dont Hide My $$$ Or Face Step Up!!!!!

Btw: Thats Only One Barrel, I Dont Even Know How Many I Have. I Cant Carry Them All.

Post Up Or Disappear

Thats What I Thought

In case you cant count thats only a mil

if you look carefully you notice a gun in my pants, i awalys carry, and have body guards. so no funny ideas.
Show me da money !:D

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Eric,

I'm a little short. Can I borrow a million until next time I see you?

Your friend,
Slow pay Jay

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Hey Eric,

Your friend,
Slow pay Jay

Sorry, there can only be one person with the nickname "Slow Pay" and his real name is Kevin. Oh, wait. I stand corrected. That's "NO PAY" (or "Partial Pay"?). :D

Edit: It just dawned on me. You can keep your same nickname only we'll spell it differently to take on a new meaning ... "To Pay" Jay!

I need to take this act on the road.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bamadog said:
Fatboy, more abs and chest work before you pose please.

good eye, I cant do abs any more, I have a rectus diastasis-a unreparaiable hernia, I was fat in that pic full of water, the best I vever looked was almost 4 abs, I haave a huge rib cage and very small weak pecks, thus I never had a good chest just big, i never had good genitics to be a competitive body builder, also look at the symetry the devlopment on one side and the other is waaay off. I just enjoyed the gym and will start baqck soon as my back is ok I have had 2 operations this year, I can only play pool sometimes the pain is still so bad.

i have been in bed for almost 2 years now with the back thing i look like hell compaired to that pic, and I know I dont look great in that pic, I'm good friends with Jay Cutler....Mr. Olympia, I cried when he won this year, 3 years ago my mom was dieing of cance and he came to her house 6 days after finishing second in the olympia to pose for her.

But in the pic above thats my $$$$ and name the place and time. I need a little time because I need one more operation, i dont want to post a picture of my scar to prove I had 2 already. But i'm back and am going to get in shape not big and fat like in the above pic, I want to lean down and play pool again, I awalys play better when i'm in shape, i'm not now by a long shot. I know tooth and Im gonna be the guy who retires him, it will be legendary. for both of us, will I bust him, no he is to smart for that as I am too but I will put a mark on his record of the biggest loss he ever had and he will start growing orchids in Flordia. Me, I have nothing to prove, i'm happy except for my back ache and I miss my mom.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Hey Eric,

Your friend,
Slow pay Jay

borrow? hell you can have it. hate to see you bounce all those checks you just sent out, just kidding. ;) for the record and Jay is 100% in my book. He is a great friend from many years past. Pool needs more people like him-hell the world does. Jay sorry I didnt follow your advice but I couldnt resist. moving foward I will but sometimes a man has to establish himself, like taking the worst of it when you go into the joint-I have never been there but thats what they say in the movies so I did here. Love or hate me I hope people know me.

regards

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
In order to prevent undue pressure on your bicept

In order to prevent undue pressure on the bicept of your stroking arm, I hereby
volunteer to take one bundle off your hands. It will lighten your load also.

In the meantime, since I now have some unexpected free time, I will engineer a
pool table that you can play on standing up. It will use electromagnets (and another
secret) to keep the balls from falling off, as the table will be vertical.

Anything else you need, just let me know. I am the unemployed genius, at
your service.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
whitey2 said:
In order to prevent undue pressure on the bicept of your stroking arm, I hereby
volunteer to take one bundle off your hands. It will lighten your load also.

In the meantime, since I now have some unexpected free time, I will engineer a
pool table that you can play on standing up. It will use electromagnets (and another
secret) to keep the balls from falling off, as the table will be vertical.

Anything else you need, just let me know. I am the unemployed genius, at
your service.

LOL good stuff

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
Oh yeh, I forgot...

Oh yeh, I forgot... Jump shots will not be possible on that table. I have not worked that out yet, nor do I wish to.

Building a "level" and smooth pool table was an exciting challenge, but that's complete
and history...
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=52363

(You will have to skip to page 3 for the prototype pics...)

Last edited:

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bucktooth told me to tell JAY he will see you next MONTH IN VEGAS. And he wishes evertbody good Gambling, he said think BIG AND BET HIGH.