WPBA Peoria Pics (Really Long Load!!)

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
woody_968 said:
Nice pics Zack,,,, I mean Zeeder :D

It was good seeing you again in Peoria. I hope to make it over to Zims tournament in Oct, any chance you may be attending?

Woody

Woody, I'll definitely have to look into the tourney that Zim is putting on! I need to get out more anyhow. I'll let you know one way or the other. It was good seeing you again as well.

Zack :D

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
ManifestEcstacy said:
zeeder some of those pics were awesome, I don't know how you could say that you have no skill as a photographer... the WPBA might as well put you on staff.. with all the pictures i saw (and heard) you taking

Thanks ManEc! Trust me, I threw out 90+% of the pics I took...lol. Any of the pics that came out decent were because of the camera!!

I'm sure I annoyed a lot of people always snapping pics. That's why I tried to take some at the beginning of the race and then put the camera up...lol.

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
zeeder said:
Any of the pics that came out decent were because of the camera!!
What camera are you using?

You have a lot of great shots. I know from experience that it is not easy to get pictures like those, at a tournament.

BTW, if you ever sit near one of the professional photographers, at a sporting event, you will find that they shot a ton of pictures, to get one or two shots that are good enough for publication. Don't worry about the shots you throw away. Just be proud of all of the keepers you have shown us. :D

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Rich R. said:
What camera are you using?

You have a lot of great shots. I know from experience that it is not easy to get pictures like those, at a tournament.

BTW, if you ever sit near one of the professional photographers, at a sporting event, you will find that they shot a ton of pictures, to get one or two shots that are good enough for publication. Don't worry about the shots you throw away. Just be proud of all of the keepers you have shown us. :D

Rich, thanks for the compliments! I used a Nikon D70 with a cheapo 70-300 lens.

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little FYI Zack: all professional photographers throw away 90% of their pictures.

You have some really great shots in there. I know how challenging it is to photograph in low light, particularly when trying to be discreet. I have never attempted pool photgraphy for that reason :).

I really love the ones of Jennifer Baretta checking out the rack and jumping. Bravo!

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great shots Zeeder!

Between Jenn, Megan, and Angel, not to mention a few more, it is real easy to see why ESPN is more interested in putting the ladies on TV than the men.
Stunners to look at and great players to boot.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did you load mulitple pics into single posts?

They usually show up as links when I add more than one to a single post.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Colin Colenso said:
How did you load mulitple pics into single posts?

They usually show up as links when I add more than one to a single post.

I didn't attach the pictures to the post, I am hosting the pictures on my webspace and then embedding them into the post. When you do that I think you can put up to 8 or 9 pictures per post.

P.S. Thanks to everyone for their kind words regarding my pictures. I'm just really glad that some of them turned out okay! I forgot my CF card reader and my usb cable for my camera so I only had a max of about 360 pics I could take (at the largest setting). You never know what the pic will look like as it could look great on the LCD and then it's very blurry when you view it at full size.

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
Thanx Zack! Those are some pictures I needed to see... ;) It was nice meeting you for the hot second I was in Peoria.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
zeeder said:
I didn't attach the pictures to the post, I am hosting the pictures on my webspace and then embedding them into the post. When you do that I think you can put up to 8 or 9 pictures per post.

P.S. Thanks to everyone for their kind words regarding my pictures. I'm just really glad that some of them turned out okay! I forgot my CF card reader and my usb cable for my camera so I only had a max of about 360 pics I could take (at the largest setting). You never know what the pic will look like as it could look great on the LCD and then it's very blurry when you view it at full size.

Aha...I understand now...nice trick :)

And thanks for the great pics!

poolfan

Registered
Nice Pics

[I HAVE BEEN HANGING AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST POST. i MET ZEEDER AT THE PEORIA TOURNEY AND HE IS A GREAT GUY. ALOS THE PICS ARE GREAT

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Zeeder,
The pics are absolutely fabulous! I can see now why you decided to bring the camera instead of your pool cue.

I do however wish to protest. I believe you have used my photograph without permission (in the second Angel Paglia photo, I believe that is the back of my head - I was the timekeeper for that match). You'll be hearing from my lawyer. You paparazzi are all alike - no respect for anyone's privacy.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Great job Zack. You are going to be a pro soon. Your pictures get better and better each tournament.

Sarah