young kids gambling

CAR22

Registered
the older guy couldnt play a lick and they had played each other numerous times for short cash and grins/giggles and always the kid got payed!!after the kid got the fathead and offered the 7-8/last 4 he lost and hasnt payed yet!!!!!!been over 5 months now I believe the old guy even offered to take a case the kid was selling for $50 to cover the lost$ and yet he still hasnt got payed

I don't care to say I'm who you are talking about. Yeah he beat my a** all night with that spot until we went to $20 a game. He had me down $184 I start playing good and win four game in a roll. He said fu*k this i'm not leting you get even (I'm done), And then tells every one we got even until the next night. When I told him that night I would take the money to his house that next monday. And sunday he told every one that I was not going to pay him. He would not lower the spot or sh*t. Ask bigdog he watched the whole thing! And why I don't come back in there is the last time I was there all it was ppl starting fights thats when you was MIA B/C terry kicked you out for hitting that 16 year old girl!!!! And i told Les I would pay him as soon as he stoped talking shit about to my sister. She 16 and has nothing to do with what I do so he should not have told her all the shit he did. :angry:

CAR22

Registered
the older guy couldnt play a lick and they had played each other numerous times for short cash and grins/giggles and always the kid got payed!!after the kid got the fathead and offered the 7-8/last 4 he lost and hasnt payed yet!!!!!!been over 5 months now I believe the old guy even offered to take a case the kid was selling for $50 to cover the lost$ and yet he still hasnt got payed

And I have lost more to les then I ever won B/c every time I played him i had to give up the world and when i did win. HE would say ( I don't have any change can we pick this up next saturday)

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
I don't care to say I'm who you are talking about. Yeah he beat my a** all night with that spot until we went to $20 a game. He had me down $184 I start playing good and win four game in a roll. He said fu*k this i'm not leting you get even (I'm done), And then tells every one we got even until the next night. When I told him that night I would take the money to his house that next monday. And sunday he told every one that I was not going to pay him. He would not lower the spot or sh*t. Ask bigdog he watched the whole thing! And why I don't come back in there is the last time I was there all it was ppl starting fights thats when you was MIA B/C terry kicked you out for hitting that 16 year old girl!!!! And i told Les I would pay him as soon as he stoped talking shit about to my sister. She 16 and has nothing to do with what I do so he should not have told her all the shit he did. :angry:
Thats weird!I was there and dont remotely remember it happing that way!Les asked me that night should he let you get back to a bill to make sure you had the cash and I said yes that would be the cool thing to do!!!!!
OH and I didnt get kicked out and she didnt get hit she got slammed on the floor for hitting me in the temple blind with my head turned!!wouldnt have mattered to me if she was 10

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
And I have lost more to les then I ever won B/c every time I played him i had to give up the world and when i did win. HE would say ( I don't have any change can we pick this up next saturday)
and I WAS NOT going to name you in a post on a public forum!!!!!!!!anyone thats been playing as long as you have can beat Les giving him the 6 out and breaks

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well of course there are differences. You can find differences to any two things. The point I was making is that there is an awful lot pertinent to this discussion that are similar between the two: both are illegal and generally indefensible on moral grounds.

the illegal part of the conversation really depends on where you are in the world when the action happens!

when people're old enough to make a decission they're old enough to make a bet (as long as all that's being bet is cash that the person has in their posession at the time)

sex is totally different. i've met people that're 20-25 that i don't think should be allowed to have sex. a person becomes ready for sex at their own rate. age doesn't really have a whole lot to do with it

CAR22

Registered
and I WAS NOT going to name you in a post on a public forum!!!!!!!!anyone thats been playing as long as you have can beat Les giving him the 6 out and breaks

You're right I could give him that spot on a good night but I was off really bad and when I started to play like I should have he quit on me. I know you wasn't going to name me. But I did it and I'll admit to what I did. Oh I think you was but you was in the back. Oh I will pay Les!