Funny pic/gif thread...

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
Can't remember if I seen this posted...

but it's a good pass

CheerleaderHitByBasketball.gif

pharaoh68

Banned
Logos and commercial signs that were, lets just sign, poorly thought out...

Attachments

• pic10559.jpg
    pic10559.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,743
  • pic16366.jpg
    pic16366.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,698
  • pic22241.jpg
    pic22241.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3,050
  • pic22688.jpg
    pic22688.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,677
  • pic29421.jpg
    pic29421.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,690

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
Background on this pic...

This dude is walking in the park with his girlfriend (it's in eastern europe) and these two drunk dudes start harrasing them... Well I dont think they knew he was a aspiring boxer. lol.

ug025faaCGs2.gif

full vid

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Beware_of_Dawg said:
Background on this pic...

This dude is walking in the park with his girlfriend (it's in eastern europe) and these two drunk dudes start harrasing... Well I dont think they knew he was a aspiring boxer. lol.

ug025faaCGs2.gif

Well, that'll be the last guy they harass guaranteed. It looks like he let them off easy. From what I see, it looks as though he could have killed them both.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
SpiderWebComm said:
Well, that'll be the last guy they harass guaranteed. It looks like he let them off easy. From what I see, it looks as though he could have killed them both.

You can tell the girlfriend knows it. Her actions are like "oooh honey please don't kill them. Stop it, stop it! oooh this is bad. Don't kill them. Ok let's go."

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me shed some light on this clip as I've seen the full version and loved every minute of it. If you watch very carefully at the very first frame you will actually see that one of the guys SUCKER PUNCHES THE GIRLFRIEND with a backhand. You will see her head fly back at the very beginning.

So these guys REALLY had it coming. I'm convinced that they had their friend filming and their plan was to wait for someone to walk by and film themselves kicking someone's ass. So the guy is acting all casual and when the couple walk by he swings a backhand right in the girls face and as you can see their plan totally backfires. BOOYA!

SpiderWebComm said:

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
I just watched that fighting clip a week ago. Those guys are obviously drunk and smacked that girl out of no where. Why the hell the one guy backhands the girl makes NO sense.I love watching the boyfriend catch the one guy flush and drop him. No hesitation either, that dude did his woman right. What's there to think about? Just start blasting...:p

Those clowns actually start walking in the direction of the boxer dude at the end of the original clip like they wanted more.

I think of some drunk pissing off some of these UFC guys and it gives you the shivers to think how much damage they could do. These idiots got off easy.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
pistolero said:
Last one for tonight
funny_burn_shot.gif

I just spit coffee alllllll over my desk at work from laughing so hard at this. Someone just walked in to ask if I was alright. Now I have to clean coffee off my keyboard.

*ENRAGED*

champ2107

Banned
just had to put this up again! how long you gonna stare at it? and hope she does something more? lol

shayL.gif
080406shirt.jpg

Last edited: