SJM vs TheOne at Amsterdam Billiards

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Thanks for the report!

Sjm and The One,

If you guys are going to show up at ABC tomorrow, I wouldn't mind saying hello. With the express consent of both parties, of course! Then I could just sit on the rail and LEARN!

Sjm, whom I've met, is a super guy as all of you know. I'm sure the same goes for The other One!

P.S. The One, it looks like you've been vacationing at my own town of Rio de Janeiro...

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
MJ,
What was I thinking??? You are correct. The allure of v-cash would be so great, I'm sure one of those guys would have dumped. Which brings up the question; if convicted of v-fraud can you go to v-jail (and are concerts in v-jail referred to as a "V-Jail Singh"?)??

Willie:

The One and I would have surely made this a Vbookie dump, but we just couldn't figure out a way to split your Vcash, so we didn't bother.

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
sjm said:
Willie:

The One and I would have surely made this a Vbookie dump, but we just couldn't figure out a way to split your Vcash, so we didn't bother.

<invisable pen>Im sure we can come up with something b4 the rematch though sjm </invisable pen>

sjm do you still have that special pen I gave you? :)

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
Sjm and The One,

If you guys are going to show up at ABC tomorrow, I wouldn't mind saying hello. With the express consent of both parties, of course! Then I could just sit on the rail and LEARN!

Sjm, whom I've met, is a super guy as all of you know. I'm sure the same goes for The other One!

P.S. The One, it looks like you've been vacationing at my own town of Rio de Janeiro...

I'm not sure if we're going to play at ABC or Corner, but it will either be Mon or Tues evening.

I didn't know you are Brazilian lewd? Rio was great, spent a week there on the way to Australia a few years ago. Oh, I'm not playing you at chess though! :)

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
TheOne said:
I'm not sure if we're going to play at ABC or Corner, but it will either be Mon or Tues evening.

I didn't know you are Brazilian lewd? Rio was great, spent a week there on the way to Australia a few years ago. Oh, I'm not playing you at chess though! :)
I'm from Rio, alright. Miss it like hell. Hey, what do you mean you won't play me. I'll give you 10 to 2! ;) :rolleyes:

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
I'm from Rio, alright. Miss it like hell. Hey, what do you mean you won't play me. I'll give you 10 to 2! ;) :rolleyes:

9 ball, straight pool, snooker, 8 ball, and chess and you have a deal ;-)

10 to 2, speed chess, I have 10 mins on the clock and you have 2? maybe make that game if you like (I can push my pawns up really fast!)

Rio is mad, I want to go back for carnival next time though. Take it you love football then, proper football that is?

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
TheOne said:
9 ball, straight pool, snooker, 8 ball, and chess and you have a deal ;-)

10 to 2, speed chess, I have 10 mins on the clock and you have 2? maybe make that game if you like (I can push my pawns up really fast!)

Rio is mad, I want to go back for carnival next time though. Take it you love football then, proper football that is?
Grew up cutting school to play soccer, The One. Until chess took me by storm, that is. That's why I'm such a slouch in pool! :eek:

There is no way I could pick up a stick against you, but you got the chess game if you want. I'll see how you play and maybe give you a piece handicap. Who knows?

Rio is mad. During carnival it's madder.

hobokenapa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spartan said:
I shoot out of Comet. Bill Haley, the owner is one if the nicest guys you will ever meet. Not too many places like Comet.

After the Tri-State Final I played there, Bill came over to me, shook my hand, thanked me for coming to play at Comet and said he hoped I'd be back soon. Great lasting impression, and I will go back there at the first opportunity.

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mjantti said:
Naah, there's always a risk that one of the players starts dumping... :p
Yeah, one of them might take a V-dive, then a bunch of us would be V-taken to the V-cleaners. ;)

Put it on V-Bookie Mike and let us take our V-chances. LOL I suggest The One 2-1, SJM 3-1.

Tracy

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
RSB-Refugee said:
Yeah, one of them might take a V-dive, then a bunch of us would be V-taken to the V-cleaners. ;)

Put it on V-Bookie Mike and let us take our V-chances. LOL I suggest The One 2-1, SJM 3-1.

Tracy

Can I bet on SJM? ;-)

Very generous odds, Im starting to think SJM was stalling, we did finish even after all, surely I can get 3-1? (in a two horse race!!?)

Hey SJM, you forgot about our 8 ball best of 3 lol

MAGGNET

Registered
The One

The One I Would Like To Play You On Monday Nite If You Would Like To Hit Them Around. Tuesday Nite They League Finals So There May Not Be A Table Available. If You Would Like To Play Please Get Back With Me. Thanks

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
I will be playing tomorrow day probably for a long session, but I'm not sure about the evening yet, maybe going for a few beers with some friends. Hopefully playing Tuesday night with SJM, but tomorrow and tuesday day I'm free to play. But obviously this is no good if u work days.

Let me know either way

Cheers