YET ANOTHER! Sneakiest Pete Raffle. Yep STILL CHEAP!

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cocobolo was sold today guys SORRY! Feel free to retract your numbers if you are no longer interested. If you have paid I will refund your money asap.

So as I understand it, the Kingwood (non-brass) is the last one remaining or are there others left as well?

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
You are correct. Kingwood is the only one left. Feel free to retract your numbers and I will refund also. Believe me though, the kingwood has awesome figure.

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Alright I hope you get it Rookie! Lets get this thing going. I know we wont fill for tonight but lets make it happen on Friday!

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ill take...

ill take 11 & 27 please... maybe it will fill up, ya never know..payment sent!

:frown: i really wanted the coco, but the kingwood will do...that is if i win of course!!!

edit: acidentally sent the payment without the note of my name...jdtorockio@msn.com, sorry

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
plshrk, I do not wish to be removed as I would have choosen the kingwood anyway!

side note: may want to update original post so newcomers to the raffle know that the kingwood is the last one remaining.

side note 2: Not trying to step on your toes and tell you how to run this thing.

cuejunkie

"In the Shadows"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
need something to sweat this friday.
plus can't beat the price for a great cue.

let me have 22 and 29 please