Dieckman Izz Looking For An Apprentice

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
I am looking for someone local [I live near Manchester MI which is in SE Michigan] to help me build cues and learn the art at the same time. This would be on a limited basis but would be a long term commitment.

I you are interested please call me about this for you first interview.

Please, no pm's or e mail on this.

NineBallNut

Silver Member
Oh man this is the opportunity of dreams for a guy like me, too bad I am not a little closer in MI. Hope you find someone who will cherish this chance!! :)

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if I lived near you I would jump on the chance even at my age. hope you find someone thats takes advantage and stays the course. GL

niimush

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
was going to start figuring it out on my own anyway...i just bought a mill and a couple lathes but never turned one yet....be excellent to learn

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
was going to start figuring it out on my own anyway...i just bought a mill and a couple lathes but never turned one yet....be excellent to learn

I think at least two hours from port huron........before you bought the machines did you have any wood......I think you need to go on my web site and do a little reading......especially the section of the writen word......which can take hours.......good luck

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're in Michigan? You should give up the cold northern winters and move to the Orange Park/Middleburg, FL area where winters are nice and mild. In that case, I would gladly be your apprentice! In no time at all we would give all the big cue builders already here a run for their money! :grin: