MG Saft Freeze

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MG Shaft Freeze

Well, Its been over a year now since Mike Gulyassy released his shaft freeze product. For the people on here that had this product applied to their shafts, what is your opinions on the product?

Last edited:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny this came up. I was just thinking about that stuff last night while servicing some shafts. Have not heard about it in a while.

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MIke's Shaft Freeze,,,,,,,,,!!

The stuff is great and it works incredibly,,

I have 4 of Mike's cues, 2 of which I really play alot with.

I had mike condition the shafts for me,,,not only does it keep all that nasty chalk and residue stickiness from playing on various tables in rooms clean but it also aids in keeping the shafts lazer straight,,

The ''Shaft Freeze'' is no joke,,,,thats the only way to go ,this product is a SOLID 10 !!!

Mike is one of the most innovative guys in pool today,,give it a try, you can thank me later [ Like Freddy would say}.....

,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,,,M

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stuff is great and it works incredibly,,

I have 4 of Mike's cues, 2 of which I really play alot with.

I had mike condition the shafts for me,,,not only does it keep all that nasty chalk and residue stickiness from playing on various tables in rooms clean but it also aids in keeping the shafts lazer straight,,

The ''Shaft Freeze'' is no joke,,,,thats the only way to go ,this product is a SOLID 10 !!!

Mike is one of the most innovative guys in pool today,,give it a try, you can thank me later [ Like Freddy would say}.....

,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,,,M

How long have you had shafts with the product. Just wondering how the product holds up after long term use?

Poke N Hope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny this came up. I was just thinking about that stuff last night while servicing some shafts. Have not heard about it in a while.

This is the exact reason created this thread. Mike was promoting it pretty good here last year. A bunch of azer's had the product installed but I have not heard anyting about it in a long time. I'm looking for feedback about how the product is holding up?

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That you, Grady? Thank God you're alive. I was worried. I still need the six and the break. Cliff gave it to me.