Pool halls in Cincnatti Ohio

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm currently here in cincnatti Ohio visiting my brother for a little while. I wanted to visit some of the local pool halls here. If you guys can help me and tell me where's a good place to play some pool!! Thanks!!

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm currently here in cincnatti Ohio visiting my brother for a little while. I wanted to visit some of the local pool halls here. If you guys can help me and tell me where's a good place to play some pool!! Thanks!!

Cincinnati is almost a ghost town as far as pool halls go. You have Michael's in Fairfield which is north of Cincinnati, You have Bocca Billiards which is east of Cincinnati and there are Kick Shots and The Billiard Hutch south of Cincinnati in KY.

Dick

almostgood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What Dickie said and theres a imfamous room on the edge of highland county. If you want action you atta head there. The cue club. The Owners pretty popular and he has a great diamond. pm me if your intrested. Michals is always full up. A great room.

Last edited:

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
....and it's Cincinnati. Sorry, when I saw the spelling in the thread title I thought it was a typo and then you had it like that in your post too. Sorry, man, my hometown, hate to see it dissed like that. hehehe!!
MULLY

GO BENGALS!!!

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
....and it's Cincinnati. Sorry, when I saw the spelling in the thread title I thought it was a typo and then you had it like that in your post too. Sorry, man, my hometown, hate to see it dissed like that. hehehe!!
MULLY

GO BENGALS!!!

Lol I forgot the I sorry. Yeah I'm just looking to see what's out there. Action is always a plus. I just don't want to get hustled. Something fair and even is always nice. Thanks. I'll head up there maybe tonight.