My new break cue

Simple

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the blank for my new matching break cue: wenge, hornbeam, java palisander. I think, I don't need to say, who is the maker :)

Attachments

• breakcue.jpg
    breakcue.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 668

Simple

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue is now ready and tested.
Very nice work as always. Very very hard and stiff shaft. Weight and balace exactly as I ordered. I've got the feeling, I can break the wall with :-D

Attachments

• IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,152

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
uuuh buddy- nice as always.
And after i played some DBK, I can tell everybody: This stuff hits like a ton.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hussa ^^

buisness as usual.....lol
Dimitri really brought a new style into the cue-world. And he s making terrible GOOD cues. I ve had the chance to test one from a friend here (Doc Schneider :p). And Doc knew that i m not that easy customer who s easy to *get* for a cue. I have always to get a cue into my hand-and if it feels strange the cue will go back after 1-2 strokes max...
But this cue was a hammer- the shafts are amazing. And it sounds great!
If i am able to walk again and then also to spend time at the table it will be my target to get one perhaps next year.
Dimitri rocks- still can t believe that he isn t that successful in the states-but the time will come as soon as the right few guys are playing with em^^

lg from overseas,
greetings to Omsk^^

and p.s: Simple, congratulations again to your lovley daughter for winning the german championships and for playing a great tournament,

Ingo

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Here is the blank for my new matching break cue: wenge, hornbeam, java palisander. I think, I don't need to say, who is the maker :)

Well Well Well my Friend ... thats exactly what i was talking about ... leave it plane ... no frills are necessary for a great wrapless FS-Player ...even its just a Breaker (what a "waste" BTW LOL:grin-square: )

Thanks for sharing Dude

Berny

Simple

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for kind words, buddy.
BTW He is able to reproduce it everytime :-D

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
thanks for kind words, buddy.
BTW He is able to reproduce it everytime :-D

i bet he can :grin-square: .... but i am not ready for that right now ... just to much T's out there... but my chance will come to testdrive one of them.

Take care
Berny