9 Pin question

Testa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category but -
I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can buy the Pins for Italian 9 pin or 5 pin - I've found a couple websites but none are in the US. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Testa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you - I will be in Vegas next week and will definitely stop and see him -

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Thank you - I will be in Vegas next week and will definitely stop and see him -

Lucky guy...Mike Massey will there practicing artistic billiard shots for another couple weeks. You'll definitely want to check that out.

Also, Max Eberle works there now and is one of the best instructors in the USA. You might consider taking a lesson from him. Not a carom expert as far as I know, but one of the best on stroke and set up fundamentals.

mbvl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lucky guy...Mike Massey will there practicing artistic billiard shots for another couple weeks. You'll definitely want to check that out.

Also, Max Eberle works there now and is one of the best instructors in the USA. You might consider taking a lesson from him. Not a carom expert as far as I know, but one of the best on stroke and set up fundamentals.

Several months ago Max was playing in a tournament at the California Billiard Club in Mountain View, CA, and he and I played some three-cushion. He was unfamiliar with the patterns, but if I suggested a shot, he made it nearly every time. I really enjoy playing 3C with good pool players and I try to get them on the carom table whenever they are in town, but Max stands out as the most adept at executing what was suggested.