Extremely rare Dallas West built sneaky

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SOLD
In 1989 Dallas West was going to start building cues. In just a short period he converted a few (built the shafts) and used house cues for the butt. A true sneaky, with no joint collars. After a few months he gave up the idea of being a cuemaker. I bought this cue directly from him in 1989. Sorry, but I don't know how to post pictures, but 100% guaranteed or your money back, less shipping. It is signed and dated 10/4/1989. SOLD has a very slight roll... no enough to effect playability. Shipped to US addresses only. Dallas West was a multi BCA US Open Straight Pool Champion and is a member of the BCA Hall Of Fame.

Last edited:

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Duane, I know Noah plays with one too. If you were to guess, how many of these are in existence?

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Duane, I know Noah plays with one too. If you were to guess, how many of these are in existence?

Tough call going back over 22+ years. I do remember him talking about building cues and did see where he had the lathe at one point. It wasn't a long period of time so the number has to be very small.

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SOLD
I just discovered that this cue has a very slight roll... not enough to effect play, although I suspect that this cue will be bought as something to be collected. So I'm lowering the price to SOLD for a quick sale.

Last edited:

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SOLD
OK, since no one pulled the trigger on this rare cue I assume I have it price a little too high. So, I'm willing to let someone steal it for SOLD. shipped, to USA addresses only. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, less shipping.

Last edited:

Qucare

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
OK, since no one pulled the trigger on this rare cue I assume I have it price a little too high. So, I'm willing to let someone steal it for $100. shipped, to USA addresses only. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, less shipping.

I will take it
thanks