Huebler EH-2 Laser straight and inexpensive

mimikamimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Huebler Laser straight and inexpensive

I have a Huebler. This cue is laser straight with a new Lepro tip. Honestly, this cue looks like it was never used. I cannot find a mark on it and it looks NOS. I do not have a scale, so let's call it 18.5. Priced to sell FIRM at 150.00 shipped. YES YES YES...................150.00. Slight discolor from price sticker. Great cue for the bar. Also great for someone looking for old school hit as this is not cored etc... Like I said, it is laser straight and looks brand new. What looks like a crack in the ring is just a very small surface scratch. Cue integrity is 100% perfect.
DSC020821.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC02083.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC020872.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC020802.JPG
[/IMG]
DSC020781.JPG
[/IMG]

Last edited:

mimikamimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
BUMP...................Cmon people...the shaft is probably worth asking price of cue considering it is literally brand new condition. Great cue to start collecting without spending alot of money.

mimikamimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
150.00 shipped............Great bar cue, you don't have to worry about getting ripped off and losing a 1K cue. Laser straight, not cored and has a great solid hit.

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very good price

BUMP...................Cmon people...the shaft is probably worth asking price of cue considering it is literally brand new condition. Great cue to start collecting without spending alot of money.

I don't know where else you can get that nice a cue for that price!

If you don't get any offers, you might try listing with the price in the title.

mimikamimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt