Stevie Moore & CTE /PRO ONE Las Vegas to South Carolina

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be making this trip in the next couple of weeks. If you are located along the I -40 interstate and are interested. I will be open to doing groups of 2's and up to 4 people at a time. We would cover CTE/PRO ONE, stroke and other aspects of the game. I have mastered this system and there is nothing more I would love to do than to share it with you. Hope to see you on my travels.

Thank you for your interest!

Stevie Moore

Inquire @ stevietheblade@gmail.com

Justcueit.com for a promo to CTE/PRO ONE

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be making this trip in the next couple of weeks. If you are located along the I -40 interstate and are interested. I will be open to doing groups of 2's and up to 4 people at a time. We would cover CTE/PRO ONE, stroke and other aspects of the game. I have mastered this system and there is nothing more I would love to do than to share it with you. Hope to see you on my travels.

Thank you for your interest!

Stevie Moore

Inquire @ stevietheblade@gmail.com

Justcueit.com for a promo to CTE/PRO ONE

you gotta stop at high pockets in memphis. its just 1 block off i-40.

i will see if i can drum up some interest.

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you gotta stop at high pockets in memphis. its just 1 block off i-40.

i will see if i can drum up some interest.

Sounds great. I would be more than happy to stop in. See what you can do and get back with me via email. I appreciate it lorider!

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Change of plans on the route I'll be taking back. I've decided to drive to Wyoming for the bar table instead of fly and since ill be that much closer to South Carolina ill be taking the I-80 via Omaha, Kansas City, and St. Louis.

Thank you again for your interest.

Stevie

stevietheblade@gmail.com

www.justcueit.com

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Change of plans on the route I'll be taking back. I've decided to drive to Wyoming for the bar table instead of fly and since ill be that much closer to South Carolina ill be taking the I-80 via Omaha, Kansas City, and St. Louis.

Thank you again for your interest.

Stevie

stevietheblade@gmail.com

www.justcueit.com

when you get to st louis are you going to take i-55 south to i-40 then east to nc. seems like the easiest route and you can still stop in memphis.

when i get to high pockets tonight i will talk to the room owner and see if we can work something out. he hosted varner and archer twice last year when they were touring.

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when you get to st louis are you going to take i-55 south to i-40 then east to nc. seems like the easiest route and you can still stop in memphis.

when i get to high pockets tonight i will talk to the room owner and see if we can work something out. he hosted varner and archer twice last year when they were touring.

I've just scheduled a lesson in Louisville on that Friday april 5 so ill be traveling back through Kentucky and Knoxville. Thank you for your efforts lorider. We can make something happen before the ultimate 10 ball in June. I will be in touch.

Tobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey lowrider this is jeff bell from jackson if tracy can get stevie there me and jason would prob be interested in attending . thats 2 more for the memphis stop if he can.