Stevie Moore & CTE /PRO ONE Las Vegas to South Carolina

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be making this trip in the next couple of weeks. If you are located along the I -40 interstate and are interested. I will be open to doing groups of 2's and up to 4 people at a time. We would cover CTE/PRO ONE, stroke and other aspects of the game. I have mastered this system and there is nothing more I would love to do than to share it with you. Hope to see you on my travels.

Thank you for your interest!

Stevie Moore

Inquire @ stevietheblade@gmail.com

Justcueit.com for a promo to CTE/PRO ONE

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Change of plans on the route I'll be taking back. I've decided to drive to Wyoming for the bar table instead of fly and since ill be that much closer to South Carolina ill be taking the I-80 via Omaha, Kansas City, and St. Louis.

Thank you again for your interest.

Stevie

stevietheblade@gmail.com

www.justcueit.com

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Stevie,

Passing thru St. Louis you may want to give Side Pockets in St. Charles, MO. a great place, a bunch of bar boxes an one 4.5 x 9.0 table. Good food and good service.

In the past they have sponsored Doctor Cue and other players.

If you can set something up with them, let me know, I would like to meet you.

Have a good trip.

John

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Stevie,

Passing thru St. Louis you may want to give Side Pockets in St. Charles, MO. a great place, a bunch of bar boxes an one 4.5 x 9.0 table. Good food and good service.

In the past they have sponsored Doctor Cue and other players.

If you can set something up with them, let me know, I would like to meet you.

Have a good trip.

John

Hi John

Thank you for the info. It looks as if I may be booked for the week already. Waiting for a confirmation but if it doesn't pan out I will be in touch. Thank you for your efforts and interest in helping me out.

Stevie

ln817

Registered
I will be making this trip in the next couple of weeks. If you are located along the I -40 interstate and are interested. I will be open to doing groups of 2's and up to 4 people at a time. We would cover CTE/PRO ONE, stroke and other aspects of the game. I have mastered this system and there is nothing more I would love to do than to share it with you. Hope to see you on my travels.

Thank you for your interest!

Stevie Moore

Inquire @ stevietheblade@gmail.com

Justcueit.com for a promo to CTE/PRO ONE

stevie your driving or flying ?