Problem on the manage attachments page

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a technical nit wit. I use an Ipad. I started a thread called "Vintage Minnesota Fats pool tables." To make a long story short, some folks want me to post photographs of my pool table in the thread. I don't own a smart phone. I found someone who does.

She photographed the table and sent the photos to my email. I then sent the photos to the "photos" section of the iPad. I then went to the thread and hit "reply to thread." I then hit "manage replacements." I was taken to that page. now I'm supposed to choose a file type. My first choice is JPEG. I touch it. Nothing happens. It does not move into the "choose file" box. I then touch PNG. Nothing happens. Finally, I touch all twelve. Nothing happens. Nothing moves into the "choose file" box. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a technical nit wit. I use an Ipad. I started a thread called "Vintage Minnesota Fats pool tables." To make a long story short, some folks want me to post photographs of my pool table in the thread. I don't own a smart phone. I found someone who does.

She photographed the table and sent the photos to my email. I then sent the photos to the "photos" section of the iPad. I then went to the thread and hit "reply to thread." I then hit "manage replacements." I was taken to that page. now I'm supposed to choose a file type. My first choice is JPEG. I touch it. Nothing happens. It does not move into the "choose file" box. I then touch PNG. Nothing happens. Finally, I touch all twelve. Nothing happens. Nothing moves into the "choose file" box. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

At the top of the page you must choose/identify the file/photo you want to upload, then hit the Upload button. Give it time, it will upload, then you should be good to go.

Lou Figueroa