Are Win and Instroke cases the same??

magicrat69210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope this is right section to post...I was wondering If the instroke saddle and Win cases are the same or both made by instroke....Side by side they both look the same..identical really....If they are not the same where are Win cases made???.Just curious

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hope this is right section to post...I was wondering If the instroke saddle and Win cases are the same or both made by instroke....Side by side they both look the same..identical really....If they are not the same where are Win cases made???.Just curious

yeah, very similar, I would not be surprised if Instroke made them (cheaper version) to sell to other companies to slap their name on, or at minimum made in the same factory as Instroke in Taiwan. Good looking case, not sure if it is as rugged as an Instroke though ??

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah, very similar, I would not be surprised if Instroke made them (cheaper version) to sell to other companies to slap their name on, or at minimum made in the same factory as Instroke in Taiwan. Good looking case, not sure if it is as rugged as an Instroke though ??

I have had a Win case for ten years, it's been through some tough battles :embarrassed2: and it has held up extremely well. A few threads are loose now, but other than that, it is almost like new.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I have had a Win case for ten years, it's been through some tough battles :embarrassed2: and it has held up extremely well. A few threads are loose now, but other than that, it is almost like new.

Oh, I'm sure they are good cases. But usually, when a company builds the same product without their name, they usually cut a few corners to save money and so the quality is not exactly like theirs. And also to give the company buying them a better price as well. I'm shocked that they would do an almost identical design though ???

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I'm very curious too. I think Vincetore is made by instroke, but I'm not sure on Win. I'm guessing JB would know.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yes.

Although WIN is a private label brand. So there is no guarantee that they will always be made by Instroke.

When I owned Instroke I insisted that the Instroke logo be on the case somewhere for all private label cases we did.

That will continue with any private label cases we might do under my JB Cases brand.

Vincintore is not made by Instroke as far as I know.