Diamond 9 ft light

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Anyone know the exact length & width of a diamond 9ft light?

The original Diamond Professional Table Light is 46" by 98" at the top and 50" by 102" at the bottom.

I believe they now sell one that is not as wide, and I do not know its dimensions.

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an older Diamond light and, interestingly, it has six bulbs vs four on the newer ones I've seen.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have an older Diamond light and, interestingly, it has six bulbs vs four on the newer ones I've seen.

Four 8-foot fluorescent bulbs (two 2-bulb fixtures) were standard on the original Diamond Professional Table Light. But it had enough space to add a third 2-bulb fixture, for a total of 6 bulbs..

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know the dimensions...

But 3 years ago, I called Diamond up (talked with Paul) explained my 8-foot table situation, and he entered an order to build a Diamond light for my table using the same Cherry wood as my table to the size of my table, and it arrived a couple months later. I mounted it in the ceiling and have been in love with it ever since.

Attachments

• poolLight0002.jpg
    poolLight0002.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 275

rookiepsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is 26" wide by 102" long at the face. I just got one, and the 9' is the one they ship with the 8' table package. I don't know how it compares to the old style, but it works perfect for me. I have mine flushmounted rather than hung and it lights very nicely and evenly across the entire surface.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't know the dimensions...

But 3 years ago, I called Diamond up (talked with Paul) explained my 8-foot table situation, and he entered an order to build a Diamond light for my table using the same Cherry wood as my table to the size of my table, and it arrived a couple months later. I mounted it in the ceiling and have been in love with it ever since.

At least in your picture, the light does not look even (darker near the short rails). But maybe it doesn't really look that way in person. I wonder whether using a light longer than the table, such as using the light made for a 9-foot table on an 8-foot table, would be even better.