picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blackhawk357m

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No, it wasn't. I was told that when Paul Huebler made a new cue, he would build 2 or 3 to take to shows with him. This one was not put into production. So this is 1 of MAYBE 2 or 3 in existence. Who knows, could be the last one of these left!

Mitchxout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I designed my own Huebler and he later used it for a cnc production cue. No acknowledgement or even a thank you. :scratchhead:

blackhawk357m

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I designed my own Huebler and he later used it for a cnc production cue. No acknowledgement or even a thank you. :scratchhead:

I'm not trying to be rude here or anything so please don't take it that way, but is your comment pertaining to the cue that I have being auctioned?

Nathan

Mitchxout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not trying to be rude here or anything so please don't take it that way, but is your comment pertaining to the cue that I have being auctioned?

Nathan

Just that I have a 1 of 1 that looks like hundreds of his production cues. Someone might've found it interesting that Paul plagiarized a lot of designs. Also I've seen Hueblers that looked exactly like yours many times. Not run of the mill, but nothing special either.

Last edited:

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think there were more than 3. I know we have sold that exact cue before. But still worth a purchase. Huebler made great cues. Good luck with your sale.

blackhawk357m

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks :) I'm going by what a VERY well respected Huebler dealer and good friend of Paul Huebler had told me about the cue.