Bye Bye Canada :)

Ishooteem69

I GOT THE GOLD !
FRANCE !! WOW ! Goodbye Canada ....NO $60,000.00 for you two ! Thanks to Jason Klatt :) See you next year .....with a new partner right John Morra :) I feel bad for Johnny :(

Last edited:

stix_n_stones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like both players but watching the entire match in my opinion Klatt played stronger than Morra. At 5-3 Klatt made a huge shot to get them back in the match. I will agree with the fact that I'm not sure the chemistry between Klatt and Morra is ideal.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morra Morra
He dogged it
The turning point is probably his miss on that easy 4ball which allowed France to get back in match winning a few racks from there. Next rack he also missed a combo
Last year he missed & ball v Germany which caused them to lose to Germany
I like Morra but it looks like doubles is not his cup of tea . He did not communicate or calm Klatt who was the junior partner and kept mostly to himself - poor team dynamics. Klatt was an emotional wreck in final rack after scratching all over place .
Sure France made mistakes especially junior partner Montpellier and poor Stephan Cohen was the rock who kept them together and played key excellent shots.
Don't know why Alex is not playing , they should bring him back and pair him with some vet maybe Edwin Montal :D

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Morra Morra
He dogged it
The turning point is probably his miss on that easy 4ball which allowed France to get back in match winning a few racks from there. Next rack he also missed a combo
Last year he missed & ball v Germany which caused them to lose to Germany
I like Morra but it looks like doubles is not his cup of tea . He did not communicate or calm Klatt who was the junior partner and kept mostly to himself - poor team dynamics. Klatt was an emotional wreck in final rack after scratching all over place .
Sure France made mistakes especially junior partner Montpellier and poor Stephan Cohen was the rock who kept them together and played key excellent shots.
Don't know why Alex is not playing , they should bring him back and pair him with some vet maybe Edwin Montal :D

Alex and Alain Martel would click.

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Both of these guys are f'n machines. I'd give anything to play as good as these guys on a bad day.

Even the best have tough times.