FS: Cocobolo squares

William

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently cut up some larger board that were purchased around 2012 give or take. They were in his shop since 2003.

They are between 1.4 and 1.5, but not under 1.4. They are at the listed length or longer in most cases. There are no observable cracks or holes. The board on top of the stack shows the eventual color. It was cut more than a year ago. These were cut last week and should turn orange. Some immediately went to orange, and a few went to the purple brown and now are starting to orange. No cherry picking here. Anything under 1.4 or had issues, I kept so I could work around and posted the full pieces.

Trying to keep this hassle free. Going to be a 2 piece minimum for shipping reasons and I will try to keep updated as much as possible. Would also exchange any your unhappy with, but shipping is on you and you would need to let me know when you receive them.

$20 for the numbers
$25 for the letters

Pile #1: 1 - 4 are 17 3/4, the rest are 18 and over in that pile.
Pile #2: A - F are 24, everything else is over with K-M being 27

I also have 36 inch pieces I have not parted yet. Let me know if you want to see a few of those before I finish going through them. This is probably the last of the 24 inch and longer, except the 36s.

#20,13,15,6,12,H are spoken for

Last edited:

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aloha

Most of this looks to Bocate, looks really light for cocobolo, maybe it's the lighting.

Aloha

William

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's Cocobolo. It's just cut and that is why it's so light. It will look like that piece sitting across them in awhile. They will darken in a week in the sun or lighting.

Here's the cue. This piece was sealed after sitting in light for less than a week to darken.

Last edited:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
I'll take the one on top of those squares un numbers un letters on.:grin::grin::grin:
COCOBOLO.jpg