Buffalo's Pro One Pocket Update Thread

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
any updates? thought they started playing 10-11am..
Dennis beat J Hall 1st tv match 5-2

Alex P vs Billy Thorpe playing now

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 502

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if Tony will get roasted and called a useless POS like everyone did Jhall when he overslept. I haven't seen the Talentless vultures making a thread yet so hopefully he'll escape the lynching!

Forbin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if Tony will get roasted and called a useless POS like everyone did Jhall when he overslept. I haven't seen the Talentless vultures making a thread yet so hopefully he'll escape the lynching!

You don't think he deserves to get roasted for that? Somebody paid $5,200 for him in the Calcutta! That person and everybody paying for the stream deserves to see the players take every match seriously.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You are one of the most useless posters. This is at least twice now you say you would have bet on the winner after the match results are in. You didn't outbid anyone in the players auction over in the action room, you didn't make any proposition threads for sky's match. But here you are letting everyone know that you were surely betting on the winner if there ever were such a bet.

Real impressive.

Hey idiot, I'm on nightshift working 12hr days plus doing 2 a days at the gym. I would put my winning record up against anyone in the action room, just have no time for it. Sorry if you're butthurt cause Alex isn't that impressive.
Jason

Btw, just woke up for another night of work, but if you want action you've got it! I plan on playing quite a bit after I get done with this job, havent had any time to play this year - maybe 15times. Put your money where your big mouth is