Looking for honest reviews on Barry Moore cues.

Again, I am too lazy to use the search function , so if you do not like my question, then please skip it and do not reply.

Can anyone give me any info about Barry Moore cues?

Are they desirable at all? Is there any market for them? Are they good quality cues?

Please help me with any opinions that you have about Barry Moore cues (if you have had any experience with them ), and please send me a PM if you think your reply should not be public.

Thanks a lot.

Interested in one of his cues, but I really do not want to over pay for it.

I just do not know anything about his cues.

Thanks.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again, I am too lazy to use the search function , so if you do not like my question, then please skip it and do not reply.

Are they desirable at all? Is there any market for them? Are they good quality cues?

Please help me with any opinions that you have about Barry Moore cues (if you have had any experience with them ), and please send me a PM if you think your reply should not be public.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks.

You will bury more shots for sure.

Write Drew on it, then you can have Drew Barrymore in your hands. Close your eyes to get the most enjoyment.

Smile Justin, you found the perfect date.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks a lot.

Thanks.

Barry Moore's sister is really attractive.

Freddie <~~~ googled it

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like how he said HONEST. Like someone here would give a dishonest review. Aren’t we all under oath to tell the truth....? AzBilliards Laws and Regulations.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Prices in the secondary market are projected to go through the roof, get in now while you can!

Disclaimer: this poster has no knowledge of the quality, affordability, or playability of the aforementioned cues.

Attachments

• sales-arrow.jpg
    sales-arrow.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,043
Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks a lot.

Thanks.
I read this post about 30 minutes after you posted, (last night). I knew I had heard that name RECENTLY, (I could not remember where).

I e-mailed my pool-playing friends, (last night), and got a hit this morning, (Saturday). A friend in Charleston, South Carolina, (actually Mt. Pleasant), said it was he who found one in a pawn shop about 6 months ago. He did not say what he paid but said it needed a tip so he had a regular old Le Pro tip installed.

After playing it for about a month, he sold his Keith Josey and his Pat Diveney. Said it is the best he's ever hit with and he has hit with plenty, (55+ years of playing pool).

This is all I know about 'Barry Moore' cues!

Last edited:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
They hit a ton and lights out too!

Right now they sell for pennies on the dollar but I speculate that will change over the next year when Barry Moore becomes a household name. I expect value increases in the 400-500% range.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm out eating and I actually said oh boy with a head shake out loud when I saw this thread lol
Jason

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin , what ended up happening with that cue I made you an offer on? I know you said it didn't hit reserve on your auction so what did you end up doing? Also it just popped in my head why I probably liked it - it looks just like the old Mali I have lolol!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Justin , what ended up happening with that cue I made you an offer on? I know you said it didn't hit reserve on your auction so what did you end up doing? Also it just popped in my head why I probably liked it - it looks just like the old Mali I have lolol!

Reserve? No wonder he's having such a time. Nothing repels serious buyers like a reserve auction.

I read this post about 30 minutes after you posted, (last night). I knew I had heard that name RECENTLY, (I could not remember where).

I e-mailed my pool-playing friends, (last night), and got a hit this morning, (Saturday). A friend in Charleston, South Carolina, (actually Mt. Pleasant), said it was he who found one in a pawn shop about 6 months ago. He did not say what he paid but said it needed a tip so he had a regular old Le Pro tip installed.

After playing it for about a month, he sold his Keith Josey and his Pat Diveney. Said it is the best he's ever hit with and he has hit with plenty, (55+ years of playing pool).

This is all I know about 'Barry Moore' cues!

Very cool story. Thanks for the info.

They hit a ton and lights out too!

Right now they sell for pennies on the dollar but I speculate that will change over the next year when Barry Moore becomes a household name. I expect value increases in the 400-500% range.

I always wondered , what does "hit a ton" mean exactly? I always assumed it meant something along the lines of "very solid hitting cue", but the term has always been a mystery to me.

I've known several players over the years who shot with those cues. In fact, all three of them swore that they would take those to the grave with them. That's why they are so rare on the used market these days and command such outrageous prices.

Statistics show that more pool players Barry Moore of them than any other cue brand.

You are just messing with me. These replies are just really silly, but I guess silly questions deserve nothing but silly replies.