Becue Break Cue - Dark Matter

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I have a couple questions & anyone thats used both becue & revo, please feel free to answer.

1. From my personal understanding, the dark matter shaft appears to be more like a Revo shaft as the becue shooting shaft is painted white over the carbon. So my 1st question is am I correct in thinking that about both shafts? 2nd part of question is for those that have hit with Revo & becue, how do they compare in feel of your hand. Not hit wise but feel. I don't like gloves & I use 99% closed bridge & I sweat a lot. So the revo is always a smooth glide. Is the becue as smooth without constantly cleaning it?

2. I see becue has a new shaft. What is the difference between the 2 versions?

MeeLosh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a couple questions & anyone thats used both becue & revo, please feel free to answer.

1. From my personal understanding, the dark matter shaft appears to be more like a Revo shaft as the becue shooting shaft is painted white over the carbon. So my 1st question is am I correct in thinking that about both shafts? 2nd part of question is for those that have hit with Revo & becue, how do they compare in feel of your hand. Not hit wise but feel. I don't like gloves & I use 99% closed bridge & I sweat a lot. So the revo is always a smooth glide. Is the becue as smooth without constantly cleaning it?

2. I see becue has a new shaft. What is the difference between the 2 versions?

1. Unfortunately, no. After some use BeCue is no longer smooth. Sure, you can still play without a glove, but it won't be the best feeling in the world. I would strongly recommend a glove to anybody intending to play with a BeCue.
2. The original shaft (5.1) is a lot thicker up front as it doesn't have a Pro Taper. My hands are not that big and I had genuine issues with playing closed bridge shots... I have a long follow-through and once I went through the cue ball, the cue would often "break" my closed bridge up on the follow through as the shaft would get too thick for my closed bridge to handle.
Their new shaft, Prime, has more of a pro taper and should therefore be more comfortable. I wanted to try it out to see if they made some advancements with it, but I never got the chance.

Having said all this, I would still recommend everybody to try out BeCue if they get a chance. It's a unique feeling and the hit is quite pleasant before the tip hardens too much.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. Unfortunately, no. After some use BeCue is no longer smooth. .......

Well here's my opinion... I have to play with a super smooth, super clean and super slick shaft so this my go to 'slicker upper'.. My Prime Shafts and Break shafts are as slick as my cue ball (like glass)... And when they pickup hand oils a quick wipe brings it back to brand new instantly.. just my opinion... I love these new prime shafts (you can custom order the lengths as well - my are 30's")..

picture.php

I don't represent the company just sharing my opinion.. ( don't mine the custom extension or the CB hair.. thx :) )

Randy

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone that is in Vegas the 2nd through the 7th can contact me to setup a time to try the Becue shooting cue and the Dark Matter break cue. Also Dennis Hatch will be breaking with a Becue Dark Matter in the Mosconi Cup!

See the Special Addition

24167524_335551000244065_1623774543_o.jpg

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
special edition

Wow, very cool, special edition. Will one be available for sale?

Is Dennis's "out of the box" except for color? (shaft, taper, tip...etc...)

Thanks,

Bob B.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, very cool, special edition. Will one be available for sale?

Is Dennis's "out of the box" except for color? (shaft, taper, tip...etc...)

Thanks,

Bob B.

Yes his is the standard. He has been hitting with mine for week and half. The special edition arrives to him later this week with and extra shaft. There will be backup cue available as well. As I stated before anyone in Vegas this next week, 2nd through the 7th contact me about doing a demo at Griff's. i do have a function on Sunday night and Monday night and of coarse the Mosconi Cup during the middle of the day. I'm also available if you just want to look at the cues, if you have not had you hands on one.

Email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com and I will send my cell number so we can set up a time.

If nothing else if you see me come up and introduce yourself. Love meeting other players and AZB members.

Enjoy
Ricky Bryant
USABecuefficial@gmail.com

tykcarp57

Yes his is the standard. He has been hitting with mine for week and half. The special edition arrives to him later this week with and extra shaft. There will be backup cue available as well. As I stated before anyone in Vegas this next week, 2nd through the 7th contact me about doing a demo at Griff's. i do have a function on Sunday night and Monday night and of coarse the Mosconi Cup during the middle of the day. I'm also available if you just want to look at the cues, if you have not had you hands on one.

Email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com and I will send my cell number so we can set up a time.

If nothing else if you see me come up and introduce yourself. Love meeting other players and AZB members.

Enjoy
Ricky Bryant
USABecuefficial@gmail.com

Sent an email to you. Hope its still valid... :)