Mosconi Cup week 2018

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
Where is it playing on FB? Cant find live anywhere

I see it right toward the top of the Facebook page - the first thing under the "Videos" heading. Clicking on the "Videos" menu/tab on the left hand side of the screen takes me there too.

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
would liked to have seen a safety there instead of trying to break the 6 out.

edit. he worked it out.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tyler is playing great and getting the job done! Fun to watch a local Wisco player doing well at the Cup!!

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very impressed by this kid styer. sound fundamentals, good with the jump stick. seems overall to have a scientific and deliberate approach to pool

boblzer0

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not sure how tyler dogged that one shot. dude was a out of his mind making all kinds of crazy stuff the rest of the match.

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very impressed by this kid styer. sound fundamentals, good with the jump stick. seems overall to have a scientific and deliberate approach to pool

Yeah. Pretty clear we are going to be seeing a lot of him in the late rounds over the coming years in the tournaments.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That win from Tyler was prime example what solid stroke mechanics can do for you. You wont break so easily when pressure is high!
Nice play from him.

Grilled Cheese

p.i.i.t.h.
Silver Member
That was hard core by Tyler. Wow.

So far, this cup could have been 2-1 in favor of the USA. Skyler in the team match came up short on position leading to the miss on the next shot. To me, that was supposed to be a USA win...

USA had no chance on the doubles match.

Thus, 2-1 EU.

Forget the two excellent jump shots....the long range, off angle shots. So strong all around. Most of all, aside from dogging that 2 ball - his mental game was world-class.

racetoday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, SVB looks a tad shaky out there.... kind of how I thought Tyler might look... but didn't.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is the usual mosconi shane - below par. but i must say it seems the USA have much better team spirit this year. this might be a tight cup for a change

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane pulled it together... They played the table like a bar box. Don’t worry about perfect position when your playing with these buckets roll it in the hole and move to the next shot.