cuetec cf shafts

Mr South

Registered
I have a mcworter cue and i really love it
I want to konw whats the different between the cuetec“13-966, CYNERGY 15K SHAFT 3/8 X 10 FLAT” and “13-962, CYNERGY 15K SHAFT 3/8 X 10 PIN” and which one can ues on mcworter ?what's the weigth of this shafts
i feel my cue butt a little heavy how can i change it
If someone know please help me thank you very much
:confused:

tommyhill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
joint pin

3/8 10 flat is just another way of saying 3/8 10 modified. i don't know what joint your cue has but the modified and regular pin sometimes will match up but not always so it would be best to make sure you know what joint pin you have on your cue and order the one that will fit.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a mcworter cue and i really love it
I want to konw whats the different between the cuetec“13-966, CYNERGY 15K SHAFT 3/8 X 10 FLAT” and “13-962, CYNERGY 15K SHAFT 3/8 X 10 PIN” and which one can ues on mcworter ?what's the weigth of this shafts
i feel my cue butt a little heavy how can i change it
If someone know please help me thank you very much
:confused:
When it comes to the pin's question here you can find out about it
http://www.dzcues.com/modified_pin.html
Concerning the exact weight of the shaft you may contact cuetec directly or the dealer but I can guess it is under 4 oz. I believe it is something between 3,7-3,8 oz.
To change your cue butt weight the easiest way is to change the weight bolt but here the help of Mcworter's owners might be helpful.

Mr South

Registered
When it comes to the pin's question here you can find out about it
http://www.dzcues.com/modified_pin.html
Concerning the exact weight of the shaft you may contact cuetec directly or the dealer but I can guess it is under 4 oz. I believe it is something between 3,7-3,8 oz.
To change your cue butt weight the easiest way is to change the weight bolt but here the help of Mcworter's owners might be helpful.

thanks for your reply
i get the weight from cuetec email is 107±3gram

Mr South

Registered
3/8 10 flat is just another way of saying 3/8 10 modified. i don't know what joint your cue has but the modified and regular pin sometimes will match up but not always so it would be best to make sure you know what joint pin you have on your cue and order the one that will fit.

thanks for your reply
it's really help me