HOW GOOD J B Rugged Cue cases ?????

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about better than all other cases when you want to keep your cues safe.

How about the best value you will ever find for a case.

How about a smart business man who is doing everything completely legal and doesnt deserve your bullshit.

Jason

I agree. I’ve bought about every case out there. You can’t beat them for the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
So Russ, I guess you don't have an Apple phone, I-pad or watch? Or nearly
any cell phone. Virtually every American company has made use of the value of Chinese labor. Have two JB cases. One Ultimate Rugged and one leather butterfly. The workmanship is awesome! Best value out there. Regardless of where it's manufactured. Welcome to the WORLD economy. Whether you like it or not!

Lyn

That I bought new? Absolutely not! I refuse to pay the prices that these companies charge, using Chinese labor.

And... It's not like I have direct contact on a forum with the CEO of Apple to lettem know what I think... :-D

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take a 2x4 from every custom case maker and or company and throw them in the river, not saying they won’t leak but the JB case will hold up better than any of them miles downstream. They’re the GLOCK of cue cases. American made, foreign made it makes no difference.

LOL that's some funny shit there , I have had a min of 10 cases and never had a cue damaged in a case in fact I walked out of a pool room on the second floor at threw my case over the balcony into the parking lot not a blemish on one of the 2 cues 4 shafts

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve had a basic Rugged for a couple of years, often strapped on a motorcycle (American or German made) or bouncing around in a side car (American or Russian made), and it’s held up great.
A quality case.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve had a basic Rugged for a couple of years, often strapped on a motorcycle (American or German made) or bouncing around in a side car (American or Russian made), and it’s held up great.
A quality case.
My cues are kept in my office here when I'm not playing and I never play anywhere else so they never leave here, but based on these responses alone and what I'm seeing on their website, I may just have to order one!

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
very protective and user friendly cases, best if you can add your preferences in customization.

some prefer to use nylon sleeve with linen wrap cues. but that would not be a problem.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I

I like the way it's laid out with 4 shafts on each side, and 4 butt's in the middle, very well thought out.

I've watched movies like this.

Cases are nice also, great customization, I would order my own rather than get an already built on to get it personalized. Easy to upload pics for stitching and the quality looks like a good patch.

Last edited:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That I bought new? Absolutely not! I refuse to pay the prices that these companies charge, using Chinese labor.

And... It's not like I have direct contact on a forum with the CEO of Apple to lettem know what I think... :-D

Russ, what is wrong with Chinese labor?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

But you own a case where the actual case part, the interior, was made with Chinese labor.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
JB, can you put water resistant zippers on a rugged case?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will own one someday. Up til now its just hasn't been in the budget. I know a bunch of friends and other players that all have them. They are built like tanks and are like a bank vault for your cue. As for the China deal, well, if i was to exclude Chinese products from my life i wouldn't have much that's for sure. Its a global economy and quality can be found from all different places. How many use Predator, Lucasi, Players cues? A BUNCH and they're ALL Chinese products to one degree or another.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, buddy. OP asked for opinions, and I just gave some full disclosure for those who might might purchasing decisions base don such.

Plus, I'm a salty bastid.....

Why shouldn't we shoot you? You can one here and flat out lied. Yes I say lied because you have been quite vocal about your estimate of your intelligence. And you have been around here since long before I started jb cases. So if you're smart then you know that I didn't export any case making to China or anywhere else, and because you know this you then chose to lie to the readers which means you are incredibly unethical.

Or, you're very dumb and don't pay attention in which case you ignorantly made up a story without being certain just to knock me without actually addressing the op's question and that also makes you also incredibly unethical.

Lastly you addressed pricing as if you have any understanding of the costs to make a JB case and how the retail price is arrived at. You don't so even if your comment were relevant to the topic you are still knocking without accurate information which adds to your displayed lack of ethics.

The actual answer you should have given was that you hear that jb cases are very durable because that is really the only relevant factual thing you could have said about jb cases that was relevant to the topic

Yes, your troll comment worked. Here I am, if you want to play the China card then stay a thread and we can debate it. You won't get the desired result though because the end will be more cases sold for us and an education about China from people who actually lived there.