Feedback

manopr350

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone tell me how to go about leaving a feedback on a transaction? I forgot.., sorry.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can someone tell me how to go about leaving a feedback on a transaction? I forgot.., sorry.

If I was leaving you feed back, I would click on the "13" next to your ITrader.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.JPG
If I was leaving you feed back, I would click on the "13" next to your ITrader.

Any chance you can screenshot that and post a picture. I'm very familiar with vBulletin but I cannot see the iTrader number either?

EDIT: Better yet, I posted a screenshot of your post, can you point out the iTrader? Maybe it's a theme thing?

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.JPG

Any chance you can screenshot that and post a picture. I'm very familiar with vBulletin but I cannot see the iTrader number either?

EDIT: Better yet, I posted a screenshot of your post, can you point out the iTrader? Maybe it's a theme thing?
Its underneath your avatar pic. Are you using the old version of AZB? At bottom ledt you should be able to go to current version.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its underneath your avatar pic. Are you using the old version of AZB? At bottom ledt you should be able to go to current version.

Yep, that's it, I was using the "Default vBulletin" theme and it's not there, switched to AZB 4 and it shows up. Which is irritating because the Default theme is the only one I like. :frown:

Thanks.