World 10Ball in Vegas in March -- still on?

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all the travel restrictions and avoid crowd warnings surfacing because of the Corona Virus, is the World Ten Ball in March in Vegas still on? Will Team Taiwan be showing up? The UK players? Has CSI/Predator commented?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all the travel restrictions and avoid crowd warnings surfacing because of the Corona Virus, is the World Ten Ball in March in Vegas still on? Will Team Taiwan be showing up? The UK players? Has CSI/Predator commented?
Event is still on. No telling who shows or not. Nothing on their site or FB page about any cancellation(s).

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Change yet..,

I spoke with them this morning and their position is that the event "Will not be cancelled"
I'm sure that that will depend on what happens.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its (unfortunately) only a 64 man event so it won't be hard to fill especially with that amount of added money.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PGA Tour is not canceling its domestic events
MLB is not canceling spring training
XFL is not canceling
NBA is not canceling
NHL is not canceling
NCAA basketball has not canceled anything as far as I know of

Obviously the situation may change but there is no reason at this point for this tournament to be canceled.

Last edited:

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug Polk was talking of taking action on the WSOP at 20-1. Who wants his free money.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
Doug Polk was talking of taking action on the WSOP at 20-1. Who wants his free money.

The WSOP live events will be closed, dont take a bad bet.

Lots of sporting events and match room event s for that matter are being considered non audience events until further notice, they have already started this overseas with soccer events ect.

Look for the US Open to have only players, and the free live stream to draw you away from the fact that no one is watching live.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The WSOP live events will be closed, dont take a bad bet.

Lots of sporting events and match room event s for that matter are being considered non audience events until further notice, they have already started this overseas with soccer events ect.

Look for the US Open to have only players, and the free live stream to draw you away from the fact that no one is watching live.

They need to start a waiver/petition to open online poker in the USA back up for the WSOP.

Guess I can go to New Jersey for the current online schedule for WSOP- guess I can still go to Vegas but it wouldn't let me play online last time I was there because I had already played in Jersey:confused: tried quite a few times until it said I was gonna be arrested if I tried again.