Shout Outs To the Cornerstone Crew

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
:D Hi Gentlemen,
I landed safe in California. I want to let the crew know, I had a magnificent time spending those long hours with all of you at VF. Bill "HEEZZ A BIGGG COLLECTOR!" Rat " I promise to deliver the hot pink Stealth TW-09 to you as asap, just promise me you will only use if for pool" Paul "You are one classy guy, with an extraordinary collection."
Hope to see and hear from you guys soon. Take care and GOD BLESS!
Lu

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Sumet1 said:
I landed safe in California. I want to let the crew know, I had a magnificent time spending those long hours with all of you at VF. Bill "HEEZZ A BIGGG COLLECTOR!" Rat " I promise to deliver the hot pink Stealth TW-09 to you as asap, just promise me you will only use if for pool" Paul "You are one classy guy, with an extraordinary collection."
Lu
Glad to hear you got back home safe and sound, Lu. You're right, sir...it was a TON of fun out there.

FYI - Just in case Bill didn't tell you, I sold your fancy Tad for $350. The guy said he had talked to you about it already, so I figured it was okay with you.....

My end of that deal is $250....so your check for 100 bucks is on the way.

Keep in touch, Lu. It was a pleasure to hang with ya for those couple days. Can't wait 'til next year!!

Rat

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sumet1 said:
Lu
Lu

It was a real pleasure meeting you and looking forward seeing you the next time you are helping Bill in the future.
You had some very nice looking examples of cues and I am just disappointed the ebony 6-pointer found a new home just before I arrived.

Funny how all the good ones are taken.
Myron

Last edited:

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Thanks Myron

Hi Myron,
It was a pleasure to meet and speak with you as well. Yes, it was work but that kind of work I could do anytime, anywhere. Sorry about the 6 point BB. Those cues are in such demand, it is a shame that we all just can't share them, maybe even yearly rentals? See ya next year!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
BillYards said:
Rat:

Please give an update on any BB's you saw at the show....
Hiya sir,

Not too many Boars this year. A few were sold to the BB guru....but I only saw 3 others out there for sale. 2 of 'em were AS-10 models....and a guy walked in with a 6 pointer, ebony into maple with nice rings. Very classy, very clean, non-inlaid cue. I wanted that thing in the worst way...but he disappeared into the masses, never to be seen again!! :( :( I'm hoping that maybe one of the dealers picked it up, and would be so kind as to reach out to me!!! HINT HINT HINT!!

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Sumet1 said:
Lu

Lu,
Great to meet you. You are a true gentlemen and a great guy as well. You will make a great DAD when the time comes. :D :D
Good luck,
Tom

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Nice to spend time with you at the VF event. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

Jim

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Jimmyrayk said:
Nice to spend time with you at the VF event. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

Jim

I heard you got home okay, even though it took a while. Nice Gina cue by the way. Now all you need is a Hercek.

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Its guys like you!

It is people like the crew that make it so wonderful to do this!!!!!! as for boars we sold 4 fancy ones at the booth! thanks to luan and paul!it was a blast hanging out! and I hope you found your non deliverd cas lu! you were a great help and any time or any thing Iam here for the 4 of you !!mark you get the next boar i come across at my cost! the huge sucess was because of all of you GOD BLESS you and all you do :)

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Greetings Tom,
Thank you for your kind words. Likewise, it was a pleasure to meet you. The camradarie I felt at the show is something I have not experienced in a long time. I will make an effort to attend every show, so we can all get together again and have some good fun. I hope to be a good father such as yourself and be able to balance pool with a career just like you!

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Hi Jimmy,
I was sorry to hear about the issues getting home. I am happy you made it home safe. I almost missed my connecting flight in Minneapolis by 20 seconds! Really awesome to meet and hang out with you and son. I still think you guys look like brothers. Thanks for the whoopin you gave us, sincere regards and wish him the best for me when he attends N.D. Lu

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Sumet1 said:
Hi Jimmy,
I was sorry to hear about the issues getting home. I am happy you made it home safe. I almost missed my connecting flight in Minneapolis by 20 seconds! Really awesome to meet and hang out with you and son. I still think you guys look like brothers. Thanks for the whoopin you gave us, sincere regards and wish him the best for me when he attends N.D. Lu
Hey hey hey.....let's not forget I gave Jimmy the last two, and played weak handed.

I let him win......I didn't want to ruin his self confidence!!! :) :) :)

If only that were even remotely close to true.......

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
The only reason I missed those balls was due to that freak splinter accident. BTW, I cut the finger nail down pretty deep and pulled it out with some tweezers. My luck, I am the first to be injured shooting pool..

cornerstone

Silver Member
Sumet1 said:
The only reason I missed those balls was due to that freak splinter accident. BTW, I cut the finger nail down pretty deep and pulled it out with some tweezers. My luck, I am the first to be injured shooting pool..
casualitys of the game

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Shout Outs to the Cornerstone Crew

You have to see their collection to believe it. I kept peeking out the back of my booth at all the great collectibles they have. They also did a great job dealing with customers. I loved all the traffic they drew back to that corner of the expo.

cornerstone

Silver Member
cutter said:
You have to see their collection to believe it. I kept peeking out the back of my booth at all the great collectibles they have. They also did a great job dealing with customers. I loved all the traffic they drew back to that corner of the expo.
steve had some beautiful peices and you better get them while you can!!this guys stuff is awesome!!!

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
I heard so many colorful strories. Shaking hands and conversing with the best artisans, professional players, & legends is surreal. Being around your fellow pool lovers with the passion for the long history of this sport is something that we should strive to enjoy forever. This was my first multi day experience, it is worth it for the rejunvenation of the soul. I hope these events will keep growing larger, highy recommened to all. Thanks for listening to my post VF experience. Good night to all. Lu

cornerstone

Silver Member
Sumet1 said:
I heard so many colorful strories. Shaking hands and conversing with the best artisans, professional players, & legends is surreal. Being around your fellow pool lovers with the passion for the long history of this sport is something that we should strive to enjoy forever. This was my first multi day experience, it is worth it for the rejunvenation of the soul. I hope these events will keep growing larger, highy recommened to all. Thanks for listening to my post VF experience. Good night to all. Lu
you and 8 ball rat were a riot! I wont say anything about spooning!! LOL!!!just joking

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Haaa, that's a good one. I also remember you handing over cash after a game. However, the bragging rights meant more.