Ebony Wrapless Sawdust Cue with maple and carbon fiber shafts

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Eight-point ebony on ebony Sawdust wrapless with green veneers, with a laminated maple handle.

Specs:
- 3/8x10 pin
- 12.5mm CF shaft and 12.8mm maple shaft with matching ringwork
- Green paua inlays with double silver rings at all positions
- 18.5 to 19oz
- Slim handle, forward balanced
- 8” custom extension included

Reviews, references and other cues available at FB.me/sawdustcues

725 shipped. It’s the first cue from the left in the group pics.

Last edited:

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Eight-point ebony on ebony Sawdust wrapless with green veneers, with a laminated maple handle.

Specs:
- 3/8x10 pin
- 12.5mm CF shaft and 12.8mm maple shaft with matching ringwork
- Green paua inlays with double silver rings at all positions
- 18.5 to 19oz
- Slim handle, forward balanced
- 8” custom extension included

Reviews, references and other cues available at FB.me/sawdustcues

725 shipped. It’s the first cue from the left in the group pics.
Some very nice looking cues here.

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only seen them for sale, never a review. But that could be because owners dont want the word to get out to keep prices low!

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've only seen them for sale, never a review. But that could be because owners dont want the word to get out to keep prices low!
Thanks! There are several reviews on FB:

Check them out.

Last edited:

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Cue is brand new and straight on either shaft. I can send videos on request, preferably on FB messenger. This ships from Singapore. Price includes shipping via UPS Express which takes 3 to 5 days.

Balance point is about 19.5” from buttcap. It has a slim handle of 1.2” at the bottom of handle. Cue will hit well and solid.

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cue is brand new and straight on either shaft. I can send videos on request, preferably on FB messenger. This ships from Singapore. Price includes shipping via UPS Express which takes 3 to 5 days.

Balance point is about 19.5” from buttcap. It has a slim handle of 1.2” at the bottom of handle. Cue will hit well and solid.
Does the balance point change when the cues are different weights? Example: a 18 oz. Cue with a 19.5" balance point will feel nose heavy compared to a 20 oz. Cue with a 19.5" balance point.

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Does the balance point change when the cues are different weights? Example: a 18 oz. Cue with a 19.5" balance point will feel nose heavy compared to a 20 oz. Cue with a 19.5" balance point.
Increasing the weight of a cue should shift the balance point further back.

If you are comparing between cues, the weight also plays a factor in how heavy the cue feels. An 18oz just won’t feel the same as a 20oz even with the same balance point. But if you ask me, balance is more important than weight. I don’t like butt heavy cues regardless of weight.