HELP - Brunswick Cue Identification - Please Guys!

ATX Trading

Registered
*** EDIT ***

Cue has been identified! Thank you guys!

I have acquired a cue I just cant seem to find anywhere! I was told that it matched some $50,000 Brunswick table or something like that. Don't worry, that's not why I bought it and I don't know if that's true or not.

I would like to know if any of you have seen this before.

Original shaft missing, but a Cuetec Super Slim Cynergy 11.8mm took it's place.

I'd love to know more. If you figure it out, I'll buy you a couple beers. Literally.

Thank you AZ!

Tons of pics:

Last edited:

RingKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have acquired a cue I just cant seem to find anywhere! I was told that it matched some $50,000 Brunswick table or something like that. Don't worry, that's not why I bought it and I don't know if that's true or not.

I'd love to know more. If you figure it out, I'll buy you a couple beers. Literally.

Thank you AZ!

Tons of pics:

Inferno series The Isabella

MrBlack

Registered

Thank you AZ!

Tons of
If it is in fact a tribute cue, it looks to me like it would most likely be the Brunswick Kling table produced in the early 1900's. And yes, those tables in good condition or fully restored if you can find one are VERY pricey. As far as what this cue is worth I really could'nt say. It doesnt appear to be an antique by the materials used for the butt cap and joint. Again, the cue does have attributes from the inlays in the Kling table. I have seen a high end custom cue done as a tribute in this style, but not a Brunswick production cue. Hope this helps.

ATX Trading

Registered
Inferno series The Isabella
Retails for around $1200
Nice cue. Look up the inferno series.
Ring King! Thank you man, you were spot on! I appreciate you're help. Send me your Paypal, Venmo, or Cashapp in PM and I'll send you a couple bucks as promised for beer!

Thanks again AZ, always coming through with the quickness. Much appreciated.

Also Mr. Black, thank you for that information as well. I wasn't aware that a tribute cue was a thing so I learned from you as well. Thanks again!