Cuemaster Deluxe wanted

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need a cuemaster deluxe with all options if possible. Will pay good money , but don't have enough to buy a brand new loaded one. Will trade if you need a mini lathe or a second operation lathe and I have a smaller mill I can trade also. Trade not necessary though. Also I can trade a couple of cues which I'll sell to buy a new one if necessary. A Porper cue lathe will do also if anyone wants to sell that. Cuemaster Deluxe without accessories ok too.

Last edited:

icbm

Registered
About once a month one comes on here in the cuemachinery section. There is also a guy selling a unique taper shaper right now. I'll look for it and drop the link

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, I check this site often and thanks...
These lathes are in demand. As soon as they hit the forum they are sold. I'm willing to go the extra buck to acquire one. I just can't make it for a new one. Thanks Guys...I'll tell I have one or I'll erase this post if I get one.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
This came up on FB Marketplace. Lathes are located in Texas. Seller says he doesn't want to ship, but if you have a friend nearby maybe that would work. I do not know the seller and have no association with this sale: Cue Lathe(s) for Sale