Help identify lucasi cue

DrewRgnr

Registered
I have this lucasi cue, i think it's lucasi lzer. Old lucasi LZER / LER have the older lucasi logo without "custom" and use radial uniloc pin.

But my cue it doesnt have lucasi logo on it and the pin is 3/8x11 brass joint. I've seen older lucasi that doesnt have lucasi logo and use the 3/8x11 brass joint.

Is it the older than old lucasi LZER?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-100901__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210621-100901__01.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Screenshot_20210621-100904__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210621-100904__01.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 225

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is an odd ball, I know Lucasi has some 3/8x10 cues but not sure I have ever seen one with a 3/8 x 11 joint.

Without a logo, with an odd pin, maybe someone fixed it or modified it, or it was an older demo or prototype. Leather wrap is also not anything on the models now.

How did you end up with it without knowing anything about it? Follow the clues of ownership.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have this lucasi cue, i think it's lucasi lzer. Old lucasi LZER / LER have the older lucasi logo without "custom" and use radial uniloc pin.

But my cue it doesnt have lucasi logo on it and the pin is 3/8x11 brass joint. I've seen older lucasi that doesnt have lucasi logo and use the 3/8x11 brass joint.

Is it the older than old lucasi LZER?
LZER. Pin may have been switched. Best bet is to contact Cue and Case directly.

DrewRgnr

Registered
That is an odd ball, I know Lucasi has some 3/8x10 cues but not sure I have ever seen one with a 3/8 x 11 joint.

Without a logo, with an odd pin, maybe someone fixed it or modified it, or it was an older demo or prototype. Leather wrap is also not anything on the models now.

How did you end up with it without knowing anything about it? Follow the clues of ownership.
My friend gave it to me but he doesnt know anything about the pool cue, it's from his father i think. My guess is this is a original lucasi but the pin may be switched and already refinish so the logo comes off. I just wonder is lucasi have 3/8x11 pin cause in this site (http://custombilliardcue.com/shop/sold-cues/lucasi/) it looks use the same pin as mine even tho it's a different type lucasi.

Btw thanks for the answer, really appreciate it.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend gave it to me but he doesnt know anything about the pool cue, it's from his father i think. My guess is this is a original lucasi but the pin may be switched and already refinish so the logo comes off. I just wonder is lucasi have 3/8x11 pin cause in this site (http://custombilliardcue.com/shop/sold-cues/lucasi/) it looks use the same pin as mine even tho it's a different type lucasi.

It may be from the same era as the model in the link you posted, there is info there abut the cue and yours has the same pin and also no logo.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

As i said earlier, you need to contact Cue and Case. They are the importers, the name 'Lucasi' is based on Jim Lucas'(co. founder) name. If anyone knows they should.